Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Friday, 13 February 2015

Ears and Tails

Summary: For every story, there are several inbetween stories. Your favourite autodogs and kittycons come to share their own adventures in this collection! Tie-in to With Perfect Abandonment; ratings to vary. Includes Mech/Mech, incest, Spike n' Valve, and Mpreg.
Multiple ratings within

Chapter 16: Vortex and Fireflight IV



C.M.D: Warnings- this chapter contains shotacon and sexual acts with an underage partner. For a censored version, please head on over to Fanfiction.net.

Title: Love
Rating: PG
Summary: Fireflight's brothers ponder over a strange occurrence

“Do you know when it started?,” Skydive asked.

“No. I didn't even pick up on it until yesterday. I mean, he was always talking about a friend, but I had just assumed it was someone from school, you know?,” Air Raid replied.

“What new friend?,” Slingshot growled, trying to peer past the other two and see inside the room. “It better not be someone older, or I'll-”

Air Raid elbowed him to be quiet. “I don't know.....,” he whispered to their older sibling. “I mean, Fireflight's always been the friendly type. Maybe it's just someone from his class? I mean, how serious can one be at his age?”

“I'm not sure..... He doesn't seem to have any strong connections to the other students in his class,” Skydive answered, “And the teacher hasn't commented on it either. If he did have a new friend, you'd think he'd invite home for a play session, don't you?”

The other shih tzu grabbed Slingshot, keeping a servo over the youngest autodog's mouth and glancing into the room again. “....you think it's an imaginary friend?,” Air Raid asked, as he watched Fireflight grab a lace table clothe, draping it over his helm like a veil. The sparkling then grabbed a couple dandelions he had resting on the berth, before half-marching, half-skipping up to a make-shift altar at the other end of the room.

“I mean, it's common isn't it for kids Fireflight's age to have them, right?”

“I suppose..... but usually only when the sparkling is lonely or not able to make other friends, do they then create friends. Fireflight.....,” Skydive sighed, “Maybe I should talk to Silverbolt about this. Fireflight's behaviour..... it's been odd since he disappeared two years ago. I know we didn't want to press him for more information because we were scared that he might revert into a shell, but this.... I don't-”

“No,” the red youngling cut in, cutting off his older sibling. Skydive gave him an incredulous look and Air Raid vented heavily as well. “Let's just write it off as a crush, and leave it at that. We shouldn't trouble Silverbolt with more than what's necessary. He's already got too much on his plate.”

The other shih tzu shuttered his optics slowly, staring through the crack in the door and watching their youngest brother for a few astroseconds, as he mulled over what Air Raid had suggested. “Very well,” he conceded after a moment. “We'll leave the matter be for now. But should anything happen, I'm telling Silverbolt immediately.”

Two helms nodded in agreement.

Title: Fairytale
Rating: PG
Summary: He daydreams before bed

It was dark in the apartment; not a sound to be heard. Everybody was asleep as they should be, except for one little sparkling who couldn't. At the moment, he lay curled up under his sheets, snuggling with his turbofox plushie, staring deeply into its black button eyes.

“I can't wait Ven,” Fireflight whispered to the doll, trying to stifle his giggles of excitement so as to not wake his siblings. “When I get a little bigger, Vortex will come and take me away. He'll be my knight on a big horse, and we'll go live in a palace, just the two of us, and I'll be his princess and we'll live happily ever after.”

The shih tzu smiled giddily, rubbing olfactory sensors with the plushie. “It'll be perfect, you'll see,” he added, “I'll wear a pretty dress and there will be lots of ribbons, and my brothers will all be there as I become Vortex's wife. We'll be so happy!”

Slowly, exhaustion began to tug at the sparkling. Though he tried to keep his optics online, they started to shutter close, and eventually Fireflight stopped fighting it. Slipping into unconsciousness at last, the autodog was soothed by frequent dreams of him and Vortex living together, knight and princess, in love and joy.

His fairytale.

Title: Taste
Rating: M
Summary: Vortex feels it's time to take things up a notch

“Hello, snowflake.”

The familiar purr sent Fireflight's spark into a flutter; turning around, he was met with the sight of his favourite kittycon. “Vwor'ex!,” he cried around the lollipop in his mouth. Vortex chuckled lowly at the sight, reaching forward and gently pulling the stick out of the sparkling's mouth.

“You look eager to see me,” the lynx commented, giving the lollipop a lick. “Mmm, cherry.”

Fireflight blushed, playing with his fingers as he looked to the ground shyly. “I-i..... I was hoping to see you again. I didn't know if you were going to come back and see me.....,” he confessed. The kittycon's ear flicked at the words. “A-and, well, I-”

“I've got a new game to play, snowflake,” Vortex interrupted, crunching down on the last of the lollipop and throwing the stick over his shoulder. “A real fun game. Wanna play?”

The grey mech took the shih tzu by the servo, dragging him further away from the open playground and into a thicket of bushes. Stumbling, Fireflight tried to keep up. “W-what kind of game?,” he asked. Vortex didn't answer. “....Vortex?”

“Hush, cutie,” he commanded, a little snappishly. Caught off-guard by the tone, the sparkling gave a little flinch, optics growing warm with rising coolant. At the sight, Vortex came to a pause, sitting low on the ground and pulling Fireflight onto his lap. “Now, now, snowflake,” he cooed, stroking one of the shih tzu's cheekplate, “No need to get upset. We're going to have fun, trust me.”

“O-oh....okay,” Fireflight replied. Leaning into the lynx's touch, the autodog smiled softly, before standing up and kissing the unsuspecting mech on the mouth. “I love you, Vortex.”

The red visor flashed at the innocent gesture, but the kittycon did not comment on the other's confession. Instead green fingers stroked down the sparkling's back struts, lulling the shih tzu into a false sense of calm. “C'mon, snowflake. We're wasting time,” Vortex hummed, reaching down and unzipping his fly.

Fireflight watched with wide optics as the kittycon's spike pressurized between their frames.

A wide grin grew on the lynx's face. “Today, I'm going to treat you to a very special dish. Open wide, snowflake.”

Glancing up at Vortex for a quick moment, the autodog slowly shifted back down, grabbing the kittycon's spike in his two, small servos. The lynx watched, silent, as Fireflight gave a little tremble, before those virgin lip components descended on the erect cable.

Title: Brooding
Rating: T
Summary: Vortex is acting strange

Onslaught couldn't help it when he walked into the living room. He just froze; looking, at his hunched over son, who seemed to be staring at toy catalogues on the floor. The lynx's ears were perked with tension and he even had a servo to his mouth as he grumbled something under his intakes. It was a sight that the green mech had never seen before.

“...Vortex,” he called out, getting rather annoyed with his son's behaviour, fast, “Just what the slag are you doing?”

Surprisingly, no quip or perverted comment was shot back at him. In fact, Onslaught was, by all accounts, simply ignored by the grey mech. Frowning, because that was definitely not normal, the serval stepped further into the room.

“I believe I asked you a question, soldier. When I talk, I expect an an-” The older kittycon cut himself off as he came up behind the lynx, finally hearing what Vortex was mumbling to himself.

“.....worn out..... no good..... no..... can't.... need new..... find here....” And on and on, did his muttering go; equally as vague and disconnected with the previous comment, it sounded. Great, Onslaught thought, my insane son has finally snapped.

“Right,” the serval vented exasperatedly, “You and your creepy mumbling can go upstairs now. You're taking up my space.” A jab from his pede got the lynx to stand up, but still did not invoke any sort of remark from his son. Baffled, Onslaught watched as Vortex slowly shuffled for the stairs, still whispering to himself in that odd under-tone, not knowing what had brought on this change in the other kittycon.

Or if it was a good thing.

Title: Push
Rating: M
Summary: Fireflight speaks his honesty to Vortex

“V-vor-” The shih tzu cut himself as he arched, his frame breaking out into pleasant convulsions as he reached his peak, transfluid splattering along Vortex's stomach. Panting, Fireflight mewled again as the lynx continued to thrust into him, finishing a klick later with a growl of contentment. Warm and full, the sparkling watched with half-shuttered optics as Vortex sat back, tucking his spike away and sampling some of the fluid that covered his frame.

“Mmm..... you made quite a mess, didn'tcha snowflake?,” he grinned.

“I-i.....” Fireflight blushed, smiling a little as he pushed himself up shakily, leaning into the kittycon and wrapping his arms as far as they would go around the other's waist. “I don't mind. I l-like doing this with you.....”

Silence from the grey mech.

“Vortex,” the sparkling began hesitantly. He looked up at Vortex, his optics shining brightly, with both adoration and trepidation shimmering in their depths. “I love you. You love me too..... r-right?”

Fireflight quickly bowed his helm an astrosecond after, his cheekplates flushed deeply with energon and his nervous fingers drawing little patterns into the lynx's leg. “I-i..... I love you so much Vortex. I c-can't wait until I'm older,” the autodog gushed, blissfully ignorant as he spoke of his deepest wishes to the kittycon, “B-because, then, w-we can get bonded a-and live happily ever a-after. I'll cook for you, and clean, and we'll live in a pretty, little house that's all our own. I can't wait to tell my brothers about y-”

“Now now, snowflake,” Vortex quickly interrupted. His finger pressed against the sparkling's lip components, silencing Fireflight. “We talked about this already. We have to keep this a secret, remember?”

The kittycon's visor gave a little flicker as the autodog kissed his finger, before unfolding the rest of his servo and nuzzling into his palm. “I-i know,” the little mech replied, “But we won't always have to keep it secret, right? I mean, we'll tell everyone when I'm bigger, yes?”

Vortex did not reply right away, his attention fixed solely on the sparkling smiling up at him lovingly. “.... of course.” His answer was short and flat. Not that the other noticed. He never did.

At the other's response, Fireflight smiled brightly.

Title: Decisions
Rating: M
Summary: He comes to a final choice

It was no good.

That's what Vortex thought, and still believed even now, as he lay in his berth, staring blankly up at the ceiling. He'd been fighting it, deliberating over it for a few months -procrastinating, he supposed- but everything had reached its standstill.

The silly, little autodog confessing “love” for him was one thing.....

But there had been no hesitation, no fear, no questions or uncertainty when the lynx had tried something new and told Fireflight to suck him off. The shih tzu had practically fallen on him with eagerness, taking as much of the kittycon into his mouth as he could; licking and sucking and squeezing like giving a blow job was the most normal thing for him.

Oh, he'd overloaded all the same -Vortex would not deny that. He would have enjoyed the warm sensation of the sparkling's inexperienced glossa on his spike a lot more though if he'd been the one to first cajole and manipulate Fireflight into doing it.

Scowling, Vortex rolled over in his berth, turning his sullen glare to the toys he had scattered across his room floor. No, he decided, this couldn't go on any longer. Everything that made fragging Fireflight fun -his innocence, his inexperience, how easy he was to trick and mess with- none of that was there anymore. His sparkling was growing up; becoming a mech.

That.... was unappealing.....

Ah, well, the kittycon shrugged. He supposed it had been a good three stellar cycles while it lasted. Tomorrow, he'd begin the hunt for a new toy. Maybe he'd find someone even cuter and more naive. Vortex purred at the thought, rolling over again and finally settling down for sleep.

Title: Sick
Rating: T
Summary: Fireflight is ill

Skydive walked into the washroom, holding a bottle of medicine in one servo and a spoon in the other. “He's throwing up again?,” he asked worriedly. Retching met his audios, answering his question.

Silverbolt sat on the floor beside the toilet, helping Fireflight ease back and mopping at the sparkling's helm with a damp face clothe. “Yes,” he replied as Fireflight gave another whimper, burying his face back into the bowl and vomiting. “This is the third day now in a row. I thought it was just the flu, but he's been throwing up for the past few hours. It's too much.”

The blue mech made his way to his brothers' sides, stroking Fireflight's helm as the smallest autodog pulled away from the toilet again, crying and whimpering in distress as he fell against Silverbolt's side. “I'm worried.....,” their oldest sibling said in a hushed tone to Skydive.

“I know you are, 'Bolt. So am I,” Skydive shared. “But you can't keep missing work like this. What if you lose your job? What-”

The taller mech shook his helm. “I don't care. Someone needs to be here for Fireflight. You can't be here all the time- you'll miss too many classes, and I will not allow you to ruin your chances at having a better future, Skydive. Even Air Raid and Slingshot -though I know they care very much for Fireflight as well- are too busy with school and don't know how to help Fireflight like I do.” Silverbolt fell quiet for a moment. “If I lose my job for caring about my family, then so be it. I will worry about that when it happens.”

Before Skydive could say anything to that, a pained whimper was cutting him off. The two mechs turned their immediate attention to Fireflight, who was curling into the oldest autodog, tears in his scrunched up optics and his servos fisting Silverbolt's shirt tightly. “We need to get him to back to bed,” Silverbolt informed, scooping their littlest brother up into his arms and cradling him to his chestplates. “We have to get him to sleep as much as possible. If this continues...... if this continues, I'm taking him to the hospital. I can't bear it if something were to happen to Fireflight.”

“None of us could.....,” the other autodog mumbled back.

Walking into the berthroom, the older shih tzu bent to lay their youngest brother onto his berth. Silverbolt stroked Fireflight's flushed cheekplates, wiping again at the sparkling's brow. “Why are you still here Skydive? You have a class in a cycle, do you not?,” Silverbolt questioned.

“But-”

He looked over his shoulder plating. “No 'buts'. If you want to pass, you can't afford to miss a single one of your classes. Go,” the multi-coloured mech ordered. “I can take care of Fireflight by myself for a little while. Air Raid and Slingshot should be finishing school shortly anyhow.”

Skydive gaped, trying to come up with a feasible excuse, but his words failed him again. His attention was diverted though when he noticed Fireflight shakily crawling out of his berth and wobbling toward the closet. “Fireflight!,” both Silverbolt and Skydive cried, hurrying for the sparkling.

“W-why.....,” the little shih tzu sobbed weakly, “Why i-isn't he here? W-where... where i-is he? W-where.....?”

Silverbolt reached Fireflight first, placing his servos on the other autodog's shoulders concerned. “Please, Fireflight, you need to lay down! Your stomach-”

The sparkling shook him off, yipping in distress and throwing himself at the closet. Trembling, Fireflight managed to fling the doors open, falling on his aft with the effort. Not wasting an astrosecond more, he pushed himself onto his knees, peering desperately into the closet. “H-he.....,” the little 'bot paused, breaking out into a series of dreadful coughs, the tears collecting in his optics thicker and streaming down his face like little rivers, “W-why isn-isn't he here?! H-he....... h-he was a-always here.... a-always.....”

The two older brothers stood back, torn and confused as Fireflight crumbled to the ground, curling up into a ball and sobbing loudly. “M-my tummy.... i-it hurts. It hurts s-soo b-bad!,” the sparkling wailed. “V-vortex..... w-where are y-you? I..... I-i n-need you.... p-please..... pl.....please..... v-vortex.....”

Jaw locked tightly, Silverbolt quickly stepped forward, scooping Fireflight back up into his arms and carrying his brother to his berth. This time when he laid the youngest shih tzu down, he stayed there. Tears pricking at his own optics, the multi-coloured mech tucked the blankets securely around Fireflight's shivering form; watching as the sparkling silently cried himself to sleep.

“Go, Skydive,” he ordered again. “Please....”

The blue autodog hesitated, before reluctantly turning to the door and leaving. But he knew he would not be able to focus in class, even if he went. For all he could think about was the terrible state his poor brother was in, and the unknown name he had called out for so spark-brokenly.

Title: Run
Rating: T
Summary: Things only worsen

Silverbolt rushed into the apartment, expression tight and optics downcast. Air Raid, Skydive and Slingshot -all of whom were sitting in the living room, anxiously awaiting their brothers' return- jumped to their pedes as soon as the two other autodogs came running inside. “Silverbolt.... what's going on? What's wrong?,” Skydive asked, moving forwards to meet his older brother. “I-is, is Fireflight-”

The multi-coloured mech did not reply, dumping the weak sparkling into Skydive's arms. “Quick,” he ordered, turning to the kitchen and opening the cupboards. He began to pull out dishes and utensils, setting them haphazardly on the counter. “Whatever you believe to be essential -go pack it now. There's a couple suitcases in the main closet; fill those, and then your backpacks. Everything else stays.”

“P-pack?,” Air Raid exclaimed. “'Bolt, what -why..... What's going on?!”

“Yeah, what're you being all crazy f-”

“Stop asking questions!,” Silverbolt snapped, finally turning his attention to the other three. “I have a car downstairs, ready to go. We need to be out of here before they come!”

The older shih tzu rushed to the closest, pulling out the suitcases he had mentioned previously and throwing some of their dishes in there. Next, he shuffled through the drawers, throwing objects everywhere and only tossing a few into the suitcases along the plates and utensils. “Silverbolt!,” Skydive yelled. “What is going on! What are you talking about?! Who is 'they'?”

The multi-coloured shih tzu snarled, punching the nearest wall. “WOULD YOU JUST-” He cut himself off, hissing as he tried to catch his breath. “I w-won't..... I won't let them take Fireflight away from us! I can't afford to lose any of you!”

Looking up at his brothers, Silverbolt saw only fear and confusion reflected in their faces and his poor spark withered at the sight. “I-i'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.....,” he whimpered, covering his face ashamedly.

Skydive was the first to respond. Shaking off his stupor, he glanced at the other two, nodding and gesturing for them to go and pack. Lost, Air Raid shakily grabbed Slingshot; the both of them disappearing down the hall. “Silverbolt..... please,” the blue shih tzu begged, coming up to his older brother, “You must tell me what's going on. Why are we fleeing? What happened?”

Silverbolt removed his servos, glancing at Skydive and biting his bottom lip component before his shoulders sagged and a silent, little sob escaped him. “Fireflight..... he's sparked.....”

It felt like someone had punched him. “What?! Sparked! But how-”

“I don't KNOW how, Skydive!,” the other autodog shouted tearfully. “I just know that the doctor's did an ultra-sound to try and deduce a reason as to why Fireflight's been so sick lately and hurting in his belly, and they found a sparkling there- at least a couple months into its development. I-it's..... it's not right..... He shouldn't be sparked at all! He's only eleven!”

Skydive took a step back from his hysteric brother, trembles slowly taking over his own frame and his optics filling with coolant. “B-but..... but then that means s-someone.....”

“We should have pressed for more information. We should have kept a closer eye on him.....,” Silverbolt choked. “I-if only......”

He trailed off, and the blue mech cycled a shaky intake, trying to keep from crying as well at this horrifying revelation. But an even worse one came to his processor and could not be so easily ignored at this time. “B-but.... i-if the doctor's s-scanned him a-and saw this, t-they'll..... they'll have to report it! H-he's underage! They'll take him away from us!,” he wheezed in a panic. “We'll never be allowed to see him again! They'll-”

“.....that's why we need to run,” the larger shih tzu cut in. He looked into Skydive's optics, his gaze dead and remorseful. “Now. Before they can get here.”

“W-we did just as you asked 'Bolt. We've -woah.....” Air Raid skidded to a stop, glancing worriedly between his two brothers, each of whom had tears streaking down their faces. “You...um....”

“You're done? Alright,” Silverbolt quickly interceded, taking the now slumbering Fireflight from Skydive's lax arms and passing him to the red youngling. “Take your younger brothers downstairs and get them into the car. It's the black one. Get in the back and lay low until we come, do you understand me? Make no noise, so no one finds you.”

Frightened by the tense seriousness in his oldest brother's tone, Air Raid nodded, taking both Fireflight and the car keys handed to him. Nodding to Slingshot behind him, the two younglings hurried out the door, running down the hallway in light steps until they could be heard no more entirely. “Go Skydive. Pack what you need. We've only got a couple more kliks,” Silverbolt ordered, grabbing a suitcase and hurrying for his own bedroom.

Taking the spare one, the younger shih tzu ran for his own room, his spark twisting and whirling sickly in his chestplates. He was terrified, horrified, anxious, confused; he didn't know what was going to happen to them, or where they were going to go, or even how they'd keep Fireflight safe when Child Services were likely going to show up any astrosecond, with the police, to take their dear little brother away from them all. But the worse part about all of this was the fact that Skydive couldn't help but shed a tear over the fact that he would no longer be able to pursue his dreams, or finish at the Academy, or even see Onslaught ever again.

Oh, how shameful he felt for even bemoaning such selfish things.....

Still, he'd throw them all away, burn all his bridges and ground up all his chances, if it meant keeping his little brother safe.

And that was just what Skydive was going to do.

Title: Faraway Dream
Rating: PG
Summary: He drifts in and out

It felt like he was floating on a cloud.....

Things bounced and jolted, but he was always wrapped up securely in warmth; hovering, it felt, over the entire world. He liked it there. It was nice, soft, free.....

Sometimes he onlined his optics. He saw flashes of light, like shooting stars, zipping past quickly. One after the other. Sometimes it was just dark. Nothing but shadows upon shadows. He wasn't scared though. Gentle servos touched him, petted his helm, stroked his ears. Whispers of wind accompanied them, breathing little things.

He never knew what.

Guessed they must have been tender and warm. He believed so anyways.

Back to the soft, fuzziness did he go again; just lingering about the world, floating on his cloud. Protected and cared for.

And while he was there, he dreamed. He dreamed of home and happiness and secret touches and kisses that weren't to be. Dreamed of warm sunlight, of how small his servo was was encompassed by the other's; how he was hypnotized by the vibrant glow of his visor, and how his spark exploded when the other pulled him close.

Sometimes, dark things -sad things- would creep in when he dreamed. They hurt. But the dreams gave him happy things, so he kept to them, holding on tightly, finding solace in the illusions as he floated in and out of his cloud. Longing and waiting.....

For either the daylight to come back.....

Or for the dream to become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment