Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Friday, 13 February 2015

Ears and Tails

Summary: For every story, there are several inbetween stories. Your favourite autodogs and kittycons come to share their own adventures in this collection! Tie-in to With Perfect Abandonment; ratings to vary. Includes Mech/Mech, incest, Spike n' Valve, and Mpreg.
Multiple ratings within

Chapter 15: Onslaught and Skydive IV



Title: Noises
Rating: M
Summary: It's not often they hear something like this at home

Vortex walked into the kitchen, only to hear loud moans and growls of two interfacing mechs. Closing the kitchen door behind himself quietly, he walked out into the hall, visor dimmed in confusion. “Brawly, did you find my dvds again?,” he called.

He was surprised to find his brother standing in the hallway before their sire's office. Blast Off, even more shockingly, was with him and looking downright disturbed. “B-but-”

“For the last time, Onslaught is not in any danger,” the siamese hissed quietly, trying to pull his arm free from Brawl's fierce grip. “He's just-”

Another moan echoed from within the room, making the serval flinch and look at the door in terror. “We have to go help daddy!,” he whimpered, trying to pull Blast Off toward the door, “He's getting hurt!”

They heard Onslaught groan thickly just as the words left Brawl's mouth. Chuckling, Vortex skipped forwards, pushing his brothers out of the way and stepping up to the office door. “Daddy-o's giving himself some much needed attention, I think,” he cooed, “What's he doing? Waxing himself with some of those old, silly war badges?”

Blast Off glared at the rude comment, obviously not taken with the lynx's gross inquiry. “Your disgusting,” he said flatly.

“I love you too.”

“S-so.....,” Brawl made a face, “Daddy's..... playing?”

The older kittycon shuttered his optics quickly, holding back the sigh that wanted to escape as a slag-eating grin stretched wide across Vortex's face. “Why's he playing in the War room then?,” Brawl asked. “Daddy sounds like he's wrestling, but he said no one can fight in the War room.... Can I wrestle too? I want to go play with daddy!”

“Why, yes you ca-”

“NO!,” Blast Off finally snapped, onlining his optics again and glaring at the lynx. “Brawl, he's not-”

“O-ONSLAUGHT! Aaaah!”

All three mechs froze at the scream of rapture, their helms snapping towards the office door. That certainly hadn't been Onslaught's voice..... Vortex lept forward, grabbing the knob and twisting it. They were all shocked to see it give, meaning that the door was unlocked. Sensing the danger ahead, Blast Off grabbed Brawl and quickly tugged them back, just as their younger brother swung the door open, his ears perked in excitement.

The two mechs flinched at the expected yelp when Vortex opened the door and smacked straight into Onslaught. “Where,” their sire growled, his servo lashing out and grabbing the grey mech by the throat, “Do you think you're going?”

Brawl leaned forward as the lynx gargled and choked, a claw at his chin in innocent curiosity. “Daddy, you're awfully dirty..... Were you fighting a lot with your friend? Are they in there? Can I see them? I want to play too! Do I have to take my shirt off as well?”

Onslaught shuttered his optics tiredly at his retarded son. “Blast Off....,” he grumbled, ignoring the fingers scratching at his forearm now.

Immediately the siamese reached over and slapped a servo over Brawl's mouth.

“Good,” the older mech sighed. “Now.....” He turned his helm to Vortex, glaring, fangs bared. “I'm going to close this door again, and when I open it, you all have had better cleared out by then. I am still master of this house and I will have my privacy respected.”

He pulled Vortex closer, snarling into the kittycon's face. “Or I'll be crushing all that you've got precious in those nasty pants of yours.” His threat said, Onslaught dropped his son to the floor, giving the other two a warning glare, before retreating into his office and locking the door behind him. There was only silence for a klik, aside from the weak, coughs coming from the lynx.

“I'm leaving.....,” Blast Off said flatly, turning on his pede and walking for the door.

“B-but,” the brown mech whimpered, looking back at his sire's office then back to his brother. “Daddy hasn't made dinner yet. I'm hungry!”

The siamese vented softly as he grabbed his coat. “Come. I'll take you out for dinner.”

Brawl purred excitedly, skittering forward and almost punching a hole through the wall as he grabbed his own coat. Vortex, lightly coughing now, rose to his pedes, dusting himself off. “Y-you,” he paused, hacking some more, “You s-slag-eaters c-can run o-off and g-go to C-chuck-e-Cheese's i-if you want. I'm staying a-and-”

Blast Off walked forward, grabbed the injured lynx by his ear and briskly walked back for the front door; twisting the appendage in his grasp harshly with each step. The grey mech cursed and hissed as he was dragged along, Brawl skipping out the door with a thundering boom and following his two brothers happily.

Title: Waking Up
Rating: T
Summary: He's confused and afraid

The moment he realized he was laying down, Skydive shot up, regretting the action immediately. Pain pulsed up his spinal struts, crackling along his sensory net with an angry charge similar to a thousand irate eels, before he collapsed back against the mattress, balling the warm sheets tightly in each fist. Shuttering his optics to push back the tears, the autodog slowly twisted his helm, confused and just a little terrified about where he was. He lay in a large king bed, once tucked in tenderly it seemed like, in a room that was equally as large and adorned sparsely with only a dresser, the bed he was lying in, and two nightstands on either side of him.

Pushing himself up slowly, the shih tzu found to his horror that he was currently naked as well.

Pulling the sheets to his frame instantly, Skydive twisted his helm about, trying to understand what was going on. All he could really remember was being in heat, those autodogs at the Academy..... Skydive bit his bottom lip component, curling into himself slightly as his panic grew, only to be accompanied by a crippling, self-loathing sorrow. It had not escaped the blue mech's notice that his thighs felt sticky and that the majority of the throbbing pain still thrumming through his frame was focused primarily in his valve.

The door opening caught the shih tzu by surprise, and he whipped his helm towards it, feeling his spark stop rotating in pure shock. The same expression was on Onslaught's face as the kittycon paused in the doorway.

“You..... Y-you're awake, I see,” the green mech said, dropping his gaze to the floor quickly, noticing the tears collected in Skydive's optics. The serval took his servo off the knob, using it to grasp the bundle of clothes he held in his other servo. “I, um, took the liberty of washing your clothes,” Onslaught mumbled, still not looking up from the floor. His ears drooped lowly with his contrite. “F-feel free to use my shower....” He pointed across the room to the bathroom door close to the shih tzu. “...and c-change. After, you m-may call your family. I'm sure you'll want to contact them.”

Quickly, Onslaught shuffled a little into the room, heading for the dresser. He kept his gaze lowered even as he set Skydive's clothes down on top of the furniture, walking back for the door. He finally looked up as he grabbed the doorknob again, his optics dim and full of remorse as he glanced quickly at the silent autodog. “I....I am sorry,” the serval apologized, his vocalizer a pained whisper. “I t-tried to remain in control. I hadn't meant to.... I-i.... I'll leave you alone now.....”

Skydive could only watch as his friend left, feeling even more stunned by Onslaught's guilt and the revelation that came with other mech's words.

Title: Talk
Rating: T
Summary: They can't avoid the conversation forever

One long shower and an awkward phone call later, Skydive stood weakly in the entry way, waiting for Onslaught. The kittycon had offered to drive the shih tzu back to his apartment since it was late and the distance was somewhat great between the two locations, no doubt as part of his penance. Since Skydive had woken, Onslaught had been keeping as far away from the autodog as possible, making sure to stay in the furthest corner of every room that the two mechs were in. It wasn't the nicest reaction to receive from the 'bot that had fragged him, but it made Skydive feel all the worse because Onslaught had honestly been trying to be helpful before his traitorous heat cycle had driven his friend into responding. No doubt he'd ruined everything for the serval and his wife.....

Plagued with his own feelings of guilt, Skydive didn't notice that the kittycon had returned, until Onslaught was saying, “I am ready. Are you able to walk?”

His jump caused him to whimper in pain before crumbling to the floor. Two warm servos grabbed him quickly though, saving him from his fall, and helping to steady the autodog on his pedes. Embarrassed now as well as ashamed, Skydive glanced at Onslaught before gently stepping out of the serval's grasp and walking stiffly for the door. “I....I am okay,” he assured over a shoulder plating. “I can walk.”

Onslaught said nothing, letting Skydive take his time as he opened the door and walked out into the evening. Wary of causing himself any further pain to his lightly aching frame, the shih tzu slowly walked down the porch steps, hugging himself as he walked towards the other mech's car. Already, his bag sat waiting in the passenger seat. Skydive climbed inside and sank gently into the seat, buckling himself in, just in time for Onslaught to join him.

It was quiet as they pulled out of the driveway, and it kept, even as they drove to the autodog's home.

As they were pulling up to his apartment, Skydive hugged his bag tightly, knowing that he had to say something before leaving the car. The vehicle slowed to a stop at the curb, Onslaught silently turning off the engine and staring mutely out the front window. “Listen, I-”

“I'm sorry.”

The kittycon twisted his helm towards the shih tzu, stunned by the weak whimper. Skydive glanced at him quickly before dropping his optics back down to his knees, trying fruitlessly to ignore the tears collected in his optics. “I-i'm j-just so sorry! I-i, I n-never m-meant to s-seduce you a-and now I've ru-ruined o-our friends-ship a-and your w-wife w-will be u-upset w-with me a-and-”

“W-whoa, whoa, whoa!,” Onslaught cut in, his whole frame turning to the blue mech. “W-who said a-anything about me h-having a wife? And secondly, I took advantage of you!”

The autodog looked downright confused as he turned teary optics to the serval. “B-but, you-”

“Listen, pup,” the green mech vented softly, embarrassed about his flustered response to Skydive's apology, “Y-you.... You can't hold yourself accountable for your frame's natural coding. That's not being fair to yourself. I was the responsible one, I should have been more in control, but I.....”

Onslaught turned his helm away quickly, grumbling under his intakes. Skydive was, understandably, perplexed by everything. A part of him still felt greatly guilty despite what the kittycon said, and he knew he should atone for that. “B-but....,” the shih tzu whimpered, “Y-you have sons.... a-a family! A-and I'm..... I mean..... Y-you must have a wife! O-otherwise, w-why....?”

Skydive tapered off as the bigger mech shifted his gaze back towards him, optics dim and the faintest blush on his cheek arches. “I haven't had a wife for years, Skydive,” Onslaught mumbled, his servo tightening on the wheel. “And my sons are all grown up now -responsible for their own lives.”

The autodog opened his mouth, but closed it again quickly after; his optics shifting about the car nervously for a few astroseconds as he gaped one or two more times. He didn't comprehend what was going on, or even what Onslaught was saying, until suddenly it all clicked and Skydive felt himself blush deeply at the implications. Watching as understanding dawned over the shih tzu, the kittycon turned and faced out the window again.

“I'm an old mech now, probably much too old to even be thinking it. Certainly, it's been ages since I last courted anyone.... I kept skirting around the issue, not confident enough to ask you, nor too sure on how to even go about doing so. I'd meant for this to go a million other ways, but I.... I lost control. I hurt you..... For that, I'm sorry.”

He felt his spark pulse hard.

Onslaught sighed, his knuckles tightening around the wheel. “I-if you don't want to see me again, I understand. I-”

“O-onslaught.....,” the little vocalizer interrupted. The kittycon cringed a bit at the whisper, facing Skydive again hesitantly. Wide, glazed optics looked up at the other mech, searching Onslaught's face intently. “D-do..... do you like me?”

Caught off-guard by the question, Onslaught couldn't stop the blush that rose to his cheekplates at the uncertain, innocent inquiry. Immediately, Skydive blushed in return, dropping his gaze to the car seat again and hugging his bag tighter to his chestplates. “I-i-i'm s-sorry! T-that- I-”

“Yes.”

The autodog gasped quietly at the answer, his spark rotating even faster in his chestplates as he returned his attention to Onslaught. The kittycon was looking down on Skydive seriously, a touch of warmth in his half-shuttered optics. “Yes, I do,” Onslaught rumbled softly. “I'd dare say, I've even come to love you.”

His spark must have stopped. Breathless, Skydive was unable to break optic contact until the serval glanced away shyly first. He could feel gravity start to settle back in then, but it could not erase the buoyancy the autodog felt in spark and frame. He.... he was so happy by that confession. And the young mech would have to be an utter fool not to realize why.

Onslaught started slightly at the slim, warm fingers that reached across the dashboard, curling under and around his servo. He was not prepared for the tender, little smile that pulled at the other's delicate lip components when he faced the shih tzu again. “I..... I think I may love you as well,” Skydive said softly.

He didn't know what to say.

The kittycon gave the servo holding his a little squeeze, before releasing it and cupping the blue mech's cheekplate. He leaned in slowly, giving Skydive amble enough time to pull away if he wanted to, but the beautiful shih tzu only vented softly; his optics shuttering and his servos touching lightly on Onslaught's chestplates as their mouths met in a slow, warm kiss. Purring lowly at the gentle pressure of Skydive's lip components against his own, Onslaught allowed himself to maintain the contact for a few astroseconds longer, before he respectively withdrew, letting his servo fall to the seat.

“You probably should head inside,” the serval suggested kindly, “I've kept you too long and I wouldn't want your family to worry.”

The autodog glanced behind himself quickly, blushing and nodding in agreement. The older mech watched quietly as Skydive turned to the door, getting a firmer grip on his bag and pulling the handle. “Skydive....?”

He paused, looking to Onslaught.

“Tomorrow, if you're well enough and don't have any other plans..... May I take you out for dinner?” Onslaught blushed a little. “I've been meaning to do so for a while now.”

Beaming brightly, the shih tzu nodded, clutching his bag to chestplates in his happiness. “I'd like that a lot,” he replied, giggling a little. “Good night Onslaught.”

“Goodnight Skydive,” the serval smiled back, keeping his optics fixed on Skydive, even as the younger mech left the car and walked into his building. He sat there, watching still, until the shih tzu had gotten through the security door, disappearing upstairs. Grinning like a fool now, Onslaught started the car and began the peaceful drive back home.

Title: Research
Rating: PG
Summary: Onslaught still isn't sure what the right course of action to take is

“Soldier.....,” Onslaught called, as he saw Blast Off heading for the kitchen. It did not escape his notice that his eldest son was carrying a box of sweets under his arm. “Come here; we need to talk.”

The siamese slowed, turning to face his sire with mute puzzlement. Glancing around quickly to make sure that there was no sign of Vortex, the green mech crooked his finger, gesturing for his son to come closer. Blast Off did so with an air of reluctance.

“I have some things to ask of you,” Onslaught frowned, “They're not terrible questions, so quit your melodrama.” The younger kittycon merely shuttered his optics.

Crossing his arms over his chestplates, the serval tried to maintain optic contact with his son, but quickly glanced away the further his embarrassment grew. “W-where.... um,” he paused, clearing his throat gruffly, “Where do you young 'bots like to take your dates?”

“.....excuse me?,” Blast Off asked, the faintest touch of surprise in his vocalizer. Onslaught scowled, glaring at his son.

“You heard me.”

Deciding not to bring up the point that, yes, he had indeed heard his sire, but was merely responding to clarify that this unexpected situation was happening, Blast Off vented softly, shifting his grip on his gift for Cosmos. “May I suggest an activity that you might both enjoy. If you are looking for privacy, I would avoid all popular locations,” he advised flatly. “Picnics, book fairs, visits to small locales..... such things seem well received and are separate enough from major crowds that there is a slimmer chance of interruption.”

Onslaught mulled the options over silently, stroking his chin. “And what about dinner? What would be a wise place to take a date?,” he asked, looking at his son curiously.

The siamese refrained from sighing. “There are several, small cafes and restaurants along Ark Avenue. They are quiet, discrete, well-maintained and they are welcoming to their varied patrons,” he answered. “Is there anything else you require?,” Blast Off added, obviously impatient to leave.

The older mech gave the kittycon a look, before he waved his servo nonchalantly, his expression neutral. “You are dismissed, soldier. I thank you for your intel.” Nodding his helm sharply, Blast Off turned on his heel and strode quickly out the kitchen door, leaving his sire to mumble and plan to himself as he prepared for his date with Skydive that night.

Title: First Date
Rating: T
Summary: It's their first official date

Skydive had never been on a date before.

It had never been his major concern. When he was in highschool, he'd been more focused on his grades and his brothers. It didn't bother the autodog at all that others seemed to be hooking up left and right; he cared even less that no one seemed to show an interest him. After all, he had bigger things to worry about than some youngling crush.

Only now, as the kliks counted down, did he worry. Onslaught was wonderful in every way, and Skydive was so.... inexperienced. He couldn't help the gnawing doubts that his ignorance would show through during their date and thus, make the kittycon dislike him. Oh, if only he had some former experience to fall back on!

But there was no time to remorse. The shih tzu hurried downstairs at the designated time, spark pulsing excitedly as Onslaught's car pulled up to the curb. They headed downtown from there, the serval leading them to a lovely little lane that was lit warmly by old, steel lamps and allowing the younger mech to choose which of the delightful restaurants they would eat at. Skydive selected the one that had a red door and potted rose bushes in front of its windows. He was happy to have done so, for the food was delicious, the atmosphere pleasant and the mixed waiting staff very kind.

As they ate, the two mechs talked.

“So you have four brothers?,” Onslaught asked, a little surprised. It was the first time that they had discussed their families.

“Yes,” Skydive replied, swallowing his mouthful and patting politely at his mouth. “There is Silverbolt, myself, Air Raid, Slingshot and Fireflight. I am the second oldest, while Air Raid, Slingshot and Fireflight are the youngest.”

“Any of them interested in history like yourself?,” the kittycon inquired, cutting his meat.

The autodog smiled wryly. “No, just myself.”

Onslaught nodded his helm. “Fair enough, I suppose. I have four sons myself, and I was surprised when at least three of them decided to gain a background in the military like me,” he shared. “The youngest one decided to strike out as an entrepreneur instead, but he's been doing well for himself.”

“.... how old is-,” Skydive began, unable to quell his curiosity.

“The youngest is still at least several years older than you,” Onslaught smiled. “My first born is now well into his thirties. I had him before the start of the war, back when I was young and in love..... His brothers came after.” The shih tzu noticed the pause that the older mech made, but respectively did not comment on it. Smiling, Skydive attempted to direct the conversation to lighter topics, resulting in the both of them discussing historical facts once again.

The evening wore on and eventually the pair left the restaurant, wandering around the block for a little bit after, continuing their talk. When Onslaught noticed Skydive beginning to tire out, the kittycon gently wrapped his arm around the other mech and led them back to his car; the shih tzu half-walking, half-leaning against Onslaught in his exhaustion. The car ride back was spent in comfortable silence and when they reached his home, Skydive was surprised to find the serval adamant to walk him to the downstairs door.

“I'd ask if I may escort you upstairs.... but I am assuming that would not be allowed. You haven't told your family yet about me, have you?”

Caught red-handed, the blue mech blushed, his optics lowering contritely. “I-i have mentioned t-that you w-were a friend to S-silverbolt, b-but I-”

“It's alright,” Onslaught cut in, waving a servo dismissively. He smiled down at the autodog, trying to assure him that it really wasn't an issue. “I believe I would not be received kindly by your family -not more so because of what I am, but rather how old I am. I'm old enough to be your father, or maybe even a grandfather, as discovered earlier.”

Skydive did not reply, and after a klik, the serval turned to the door, opening it to leave.

“O-onslaught.....?” He paused, looking back at the younger 'bot. Blue optics were fixed on him again, cheekplates painted lovely with a blush. “W-what about my goodbye kiss?,” Skydive asked, his servos cupped tightly before him. “Is that n-not traditional, when one returns their date home, to part with a kiss?”

The kittycon was floored by the unexpected demand, but a smirk was quick to stretch across his face as he turned to the autodog once again; leaning in, practically looming over the smaller mech as he grasped Skydive's chin gently in his servo. “Stand down, soldier,” Onslaught rumbled lowly as he drew closer, unable to stop the purr that started as he heard Skydive give a little, longing whimper at the command, his servos dropping back down to his sides and his optics shuttering in wait.

His own shuttering closed, the kittycon kissed his complacent partner, the contact sparking a stronger electrical buzz than the one last night had. Slowly, he increased the pressure, tail twitching as he felt the soft lip components give to him easily; the blue mech sliding his arms up and around Onslaught's shoulders, hugging him as he pushed up and into the kiss.

Prolonging the kiss for a few more astroseconds, the serval eventually decided this couldn't go on forever (despite how much he would have loved it to) and he pulled back a few centimetres -just enough to break their lip contact but still within close distance so he could stare into the shih tzu's gorgeous, blue optics. “You..... probably should head upstairs now,” Onslaught advised slowly, trying to regain his intakes after such a powerful kiss. “B-before your family grows suspicious.”

Skydive gave a short nod of agreement. Sighing softly, the autodog unwound his arms from the bigger mech's shoulders, catching Onlsaught off-guard as he suddenly sprang back up, pecking the kittycon quickly on the mouth. “Goodnight Onslaught,” the beautiful shih tzu said, his vibrant optics aglow with joy, “I'll see you tomorrow at lunch.”

Quickly, while the mech was stunned, Skydive turned and unlocked the door; dashing up the flight of stairs and out of sight. It took almost a century it felt like for Onslaught to shake off his daze, and it was with half-bitter disappointment that he realized that the blue 'bot had left. All the same though, he had promised to see the serval tomorrow.....

Grinning like a contented fool, the kittycon turned on his pede and marched out the apartment door, already highlighting this night as a resounding success.

No comments:

Post a Comment