Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Friday, 13 February 2015

Ears and Tails

Summary: For every story, there are several inbetween stories. Your favourite autodogs and kittycons come to share their own adventures in this collection! Tie-in to With Perfect Abandonment; ratings to vary. Includes Mech/Mech, incest, Spike n' Valve, and Mpreg.
Multiple ratings within

Chapter 5: Blast Off



Chapter 5: Blast Off
Rating: PG



Blast Off was not hesitant at all to say that he was slightly miffed when the little autodog came crashing into his secret spot.

At his perked ears and tail, the great pyrenees stumbled to an abrupt stop; his telescope and various datapads almost slipping out of his servos. Tucking his chin, the stranger took a step backwards, tail worming itself between his two legs from his fright.

“I-i....I, umm....,” stuttered the autodog.

Blast Off could not decide if he should growl back or let his silence scare the stupid mutt away.

“M-maybe.... maybe I should j-just go....,” the pyrenees suggested on his own. “I-i'm sorry, and....o-oh! Is that Robinson Crusoe?”

Before the siamese could even comment on the sudden change of topic, the green mech was clutching his things to his chestplates, his optics glowing in evident joy. “I enjoyed that book immensely. The plight of the main character is quite enlightening and I did so enjoy the moral at the end of it all. You know, sometimes I wish that I could go on adventures like that but I could never be so brave or-”

“You've read this?,” the kittycon interrupted, closing his book and raising it slightly in demonstration. He didn't bother to hide his disdain. How could anyone, let alone some pathetic little autodog, have ever bothered to read pick up a decent book in this day and age?

Apparently feeling more comfortable, the pyrenees stepped the last of the distance onto the cliff side, sitting down right beside the other mech. “I have, yes,” he smiled, setting down his astronomical tools. Blast Off could recognize them for what they were now that they were lying on the grass next to him. “It's one of my favourites, along with Guilliver's Travels and The Scarlet Letter. It is a poor side effect from my one-'bot job..... I have plenty of time to read when there is nothing to be done.”

Blast Off said nothing to this, merely studying the suddenly content autodog as he set about to browsing through his star charts. He was barely listening as the other one apologized and mumbled wistfully how he'd probably miss most of tonight's meteor shower and the shift in cosmic positioning. After all, none of it meant anything to the indifferent siamese.

Yet he couldn't help but to cock his helm slightly, finding himself curious at the other's care-free attitude. There'd not yet been a 'bot who hadn't been unnerved, if not downright afraid of Blast Off, because of his simple coldness to everything and anything.

Plus, he had a somewhat pleasing vocalizer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment