Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Friday, 13 February 2015

Ears and Tails

Summary: For every story, there are several inbetween stories. Your favourite autodogs and kittycons come to share their own adventures in this collection! Tie-in to With Perfect Abandonment; ratings to vary. Includes Mech/Mech, incest, Spike n' Valve, and Mpreg.
Multiple ratings within

Chapter 4: Skydive


Rating: PG

“Oomph!” The autodog turned the corner in the library, slamming dead center into a large weight on the other side. His books dropping from his servos at the unexpected collision, the blue mech blushed lightly in embarrassment; stooping quickly to gather his fallen items. “I....I am so sorry, sir,” Skydive stuttered.

He saw a green servo reach down within his line of sight, picking up one of his books. “'The Command of the Air?',” rumbled a deep voice questioningly. Skydive straightened up quickly, his blush deepening across his cheekplates. A yellow visor flashed as the kittycon stared down at the shih tzu. “Aren't you a little.... young... to be reading something like this? Or those for that matter?”

Skydive glanced quickly down at the books he had gathered in his arms once again; thick heavy tomes, dusty from being unopened for so long, rich with military history and strategies. Though a very unusual and difficult read at times, the autodog found each of his choices enjoyable and couldn't help but to feel almost defensive as this stranger quietly studied him. “Yes, well,” the blue mech replied, pursing his lip components slightly as he politely held out his servo to get the book back from the serval. “I find the material quite fascinating and a beneficial learning platform, no matter the age of the reader.”

The older mech had the audacity to smirk at the autodog, handing over the other book. “Is that so?,” he said, his tone almost taunting. “How old are you anyhow?”

“I, umm....” Skydive almost dropped the book he received from the serval, caught off-guard by the inquiry. Getting shy again, the shih tzu lowered his optics, trying to avoid looking up at the mysterious 'bot. “I am seventeen stellar cycles, sir. I graduate shortly and will be attending Iacon Academy this fall.”

“Really now?” The kittycon's smirk grew an inch. “I don't believe I asked you about your school.”

“No... but I had presumed that might be your next question,” the younger mech returned smartly. Rumbling in understanding, the stranger held out his servo for Skydive, his entire demeanor growing a tad warmer.

“Onslaught,” he introduced himself, as the autodog shyly grasped his larger fingers.

“Sky....Skydive, sir,” the shih tzu mumbled back. His gaze dropped again, his servo flashing back to cradle his stack of books once the kittycon had released it. This time he could not help the burning he felt on his face, or the fact that he was suddenly a lot more self-conscious. The urge to fidget with his glasses was a hard one to ignore.

“Well, Skydive,” Onslaught said, crossing his thick arms behind his back struts. “I hope you have a good time reading up on some important history, and best of luck with your enrollment into Iacon Academy. Have a good day.”

With a slight inclination of his helm, the serval turned about face and walked off silently, leaving a young autodog to fret confusedly over the sudden pulsing of his spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment