Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Abandoned fics

Another thing I've been debating for months (years, really) but too lazy to do is de-clutter my FFN account. So, basically, any fic that's utterly dead and under 5 chapters is going to be removed and the chapters stuck in here for storage. That way, I have fics that are mostly done left to worry about and stare at with the hopes of finishing one day, instead of story lines barely started and long-since buried.

Right!

So, overall list entails:

Call it High School (o.p June 17, 2007)
Everyone has their Secrets (o.p Sept. 7, 2006)
Glamour and Charm (o.p April 14, 2011)
It comes with the Package (o.p Sept 3, 2008)
Not what it seems (o.p May 12, 2007)
Subjugation of the Heart (o.p June 7, 2008)
To Be Loved (o.p January 13, 2008)

*o.p = original posting date

I doubt that I'll ever get around to finishing these, but there was some manner of genius put into them, so rather than stick them back in my p.c hard drive, I thought I'd leave them somewhere public; for interested parties to look over if they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment