Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Thursday, 1 January 2015

With Perfect Abandonment

Summary: Life for one autodog vet is about to take a drastic change- for better or for worse, even he doesn't know yet. Ratchetxjettwins; multiple pairings included. Kittycon/Autodog verse. Spark-sex,Spike n'Valve,Sticky,Mpreg,Mech/Mech slash,twincest and Angst
Rating: M

Chapter 19




He hissed a little as he slipped his pants on, a painful twinge radiating from his valve. It only served as a painful reminder.....

He shivered on his berth, rolling and curling into the sheets; strained whimpers falling from his vocalizer. His chassis was hot, almost blisteringly so, and his spike and valve ached tremendously. It was painful, but that pain only brushed at the large void inside him; a hole that desperately longed to be filled and sated. Even with the cloud dampening his processor, the autodog knew what his condition was, but was perplexed by it all the same. Since moving out of his youngling years, as with any other 'bot, his heat cycles came far and few between. He hadn't had such a cycle in a few good megacycles at least, and nowhere near as intense or painful. Another charge ran through his systems, making the mech whine almost piteously into his pillow; writhing as his core temperature increased another notch.

Weak..... That's what he had been. Weak. Rodimus made a face in disgust, keeping his optics away from his berthroom's mirror. The last thing he wanted to see that morning was his own face, and his shameful, coding-driven frame.

His berthroom door creaked open, and went nearly unnoticed by the tortured golden retriever until the sound of heavy intakes reached his ears. His body went nearly rigid with the sound, core temperature sky-rocketing at the presence of another mech. Wearily, Rodimus twisted his helm to the doorway, optics gazing dazedly up at the kittycon looming over his berth. Blackout stared down on him, red optics and faceplates amazingly neutral. “You called me,” the panther rumbled, not so much asking as stating.

Rodimus whimpered as another charge flitted through his chassis, nodding his helm rapidly in answer.

Blackout did not move from his post, gazing down upon the autodog still. “You never call me from your house phone, let alone invite me into your home,” the kittycon continued.

It had come on so unexpectedly..... and the autodog had not thought his heat cycle would have struck again. He was still debating if it had been heaven-sent that Ultra Magnus was currently out of town for that conference, or if it was a curse in disguise. Considering that he hadn't had the discretion to not invite that flea-bitten kittycon to his home, Rodimus was currently seeing it as an ill-fitted twist of fate.

The golden retriever arched against the berth at a painfully strong charge, servos twisting the sheets violently. His legs slid wide open of their own accord, already slicked with condensation, codpiece retracted to show his heated interface equipment. Lubricant pooled from his valve onto the berth below; transfluid running little rivulets down his spike and along his trembling, inner thighs. The sight increased the heaviness of the panther's intakes, a hungry light coming to the other mech's optics; yet still, Blackout did not move.

Rodimus growled as he was further denied relief; pushing himself up shakily and grabbing hold of the kittycon's shirt. “Hurry and take your slagging clothes off,” he hissed, tugging harshly on the hem in his fists. His anger evaporated almost instantly, his heat cycle making his emotions rapidly switch. He whimpered again as his lust spiked, the golden retriever nuzzling the other's chassis as his servos desperately pulled at the knot in Blackout's track pants. “P-please.....,” the autodog begged. “P-please, fr-frag me....!”

This time Blackout responded.

Rodimus cringed again, this time in disgust as the memories from the night before replayed in his helm. He couldn't..... he was...... Growling, the autodog ignored his aching valve, putting on the rest of his clothes jerkily, anger and contempt coursing through him. He hated that panther. Despised him. It was all his fault that Rodimus had grown so comfortable with his sins; no doubt, Blackout was somehow responsible for bringing his heat cycle about again.

Faster than he had expected, Rodimus found himself pinned to his berth, legs pulled apart by the larger mech's claws as a thick spike was slammed into his waiting valve. The autodog was left howling at the sudden assault, his hyper-sensitive sensor nodes multiplying the sensation of the kittycon's entrance a hundred times; bringing him to a quick overload. Rodimus groaned as the pixels reoriented themselves in his optics, shivering as he felt the big cat start to piston his hips. His chassis was beginning to heat up again, the silken walls of his valve sucking Blackout in deeper as his systems started burning once more. That rapid overload was hardly enough to satisfy the golden retriever in his heat cycle, and he knew that the panther would not be so easily satisfied either. Pushed deeper into the berth, the hulking kittycon growling above him, Rodimus shuttered his optics and blocked out all sound; imagining that the large claws at his hips were someone else's servos.....

He had to end this. Before that moron mistook this for a step forward in their “relationship”. Before Ultra Magnus.....

Rodimus shook his helm as he walked through the empty kitchen, grabbing his keys and briefcase off the table before turning to the door.

xxXxXxx

“Listen, I really can't talk right now, I've got things to do and, uh.... Things!” Swindle tried to shift his cell, cursing softly as he almost fumbled his folders. “What? No, listen, I wasn't talking about you, I just- urgh.... yes, right, I'm sorry,” he grumbled, managing to balance his load and grab the doorknob to his office. “Anyways- no, I said I can't talk right now. I've got to be somewhere shortly, for um, a meeting and I- B-blackout!?!”

The kittycon fumbled his items as he stormed into the room, finding the large mech hunched over in a chair and glaring at him. Swallowing back a little whimper, Swindle hurried to throw his files back together, turning off his cell and scooping the messy bunch up into his arms. “Y-you're um..... H-hello Blackout,” he greeted nervously, circling around to his desk and dumping everything onto its surface, “W-what brings you here?”

“You've been avoiding me, Swindle,” the panther glared.

“W-what? Nonsense, my good fellow,” the tan mech anxiously grinned. “I've just been very busy and-” Swindle quickly cut himself off as Blackout rose to his pedes, looming over the devon rex; the corner of his lip component curled with annoyance.

“Do not lie to me, geek,” the other kittycon snarled, poking the entrepreneur's chestplates with one big, fat claw. “I ain't so stupid as to realize when someone's ignoring my phone calls, or making sure they're 'sick' every time I schedule an appointment.

“L-listen, B-blackout,” Swindle gulped, trying not to look too suspicious as he slid a servo slyly for the gun holstered under his shirt. He leaned back as the bigger mech leaned forward. “I r-really was si-sick, and I w-was just goi-going to c-call-”

“Enough of your games, Swindle!,” Blackout roared. “I don't have time to listen to your simpering -no thanks to you, I've already got the answers I needed! The fragging mutt does love his sire.....” The panther spit to the side contemptuously. “And it's that old geezer, Ultra Magnus too. I'll..... I'll kill him! I'll rip that rusting furball-”

“Woah, woah, woah! Before you get your self arrested for murder, I think you need to re-evaluate a couple things here,” the devon rex scowled, not so much scared as annoyed with his client now. “Biggest factor here -that so called 'mutt' you're fragging..... is just that! A frag! Two, why the slag would you ruin your life going to jail for him? And three......”

Swindle pulled a file folder out of the chaos on top of his desk, waving it lightly before the panther's baffled face. “I've got some info that is sure to take care of your.....problems..... anyways. Interested?”

Blackout stared down the smaller kittycon seriously, but seeing as how the tan mech did not flinch or even try to shy away from his looming form, the panther took his seat again; setting his fists on his legs. “What do you got?,” he asked, lip components twisted in a snarl.

The devon rex smiled coyly, sitting himself on the edge of his desk comfortably and thumbing the folder open. “Only what I'm guessing you're desperate to hear,” Swindle grinned cheekily, trying to hide his sneer, “Our mutt's 'Daddy Dearest' has affections elsewhere....” He trailed off, having said enough to tease the other kittycon without giving away the entire deal.

At the words, the panther stiffened, before a vicious smirk stretched wide across his face. “Tell me more.”

xxXxXxx

Ratchet sighed as he ruffled through his bag, checking that all his equipment was inside, plus a standard version of basic first aid and CPR procedure book. “Why am I doing this again....?,” he grumbled, turning to the autodog walking through his office door.

First Aid smiled good-naturedly, walking up to the older mech and handing him a mug of oil. “Because you said you would, sir. And besides,” the apprentice added, “They asked specifically for you. It's understandable that they would want to learn this with someone they were familiar with.”

“Yes,” Ratchet retorted, a tad more annoyed now, “But why the slag did I agree in the first place? Couldn't Optimus just teach them himself? He's got a license as well!”

The australian shepherd paid no mind to his superior, walking around the office and collecting the rest of his things for the labrador. Ratchet, grudgingly, thanked him, but said nothing as the younger mech took it upon himself to even pack everything into his carry-along satchel. “But it's just a temporary license,” First Aid answered kindly, “He does not have an actual practitioner's degree, nor is he a registered medical official, so Jetfire and Jetstorm's lessons wouldn't be considered authentic. If they want their licenses as well, it'll have to be through you. You like the twins though, don't you?”

The old mech did not reply, grumbling and muttering as he headed over to his chair.

“Don't,” he growled softly, raising a servo at his assistant, “Put that in. I'm not even going to start the practical anytime soon.” First Aid shuttered his optics slowly, before smiling and putting the miniature dummy torso aside.

“Sir,” he giggled, “Are you nervous? You're blushing!”

“Am not....!,” Ratchet protested grouchily. He turned his helm away from the smaller mech, venting shortly in frustration, running his servos down his face. “....why are they bugging me again? I thought that they'd grown up some after that..... that whole sire incident, and yet, they're bouncing around like new-born pups all over again. I tell you, this is just an excuse for them to latch onto me some more! I don't even think-”

“I think it's nice though,” First Aid interjected, cutting off the vet before he could get into his rant. The labrador fell quiet, sullenly allowing his companion to speak. Optics shuttered tightly as the australian shepherd smiled at the older mech, cheekplates tinged with a slight blush. “The boys could have done any number of things after Perceptor became unwell, but instead they wanted to go see their sire and ask for his help. It may have been foolish, yes,..... but it made them stronger and more confident in the things they could do to help the ones they loved. It's endearing then that they would wish to seek more knowledge from you, someone obviously very respected and admired in their optics.”

Ratchet stared at his assistant for a couple kliks, before he flatly asked, “You know about Wheeljack beginning to court Perceptor, don't you?”

The smaller autodog smiled sheepishly, servos cupped before himself. “Well, yes,” he giggled a little. “I saw him buying flowers the other day at the gift shop downstairs, and I asked how he was doing. Me and all the nurses are very glad to see him happy again, and to know that Perceptor is better too! Maybe they'll finally get bonded. I think that would be especially nice, don't you?”

The labrador rose slowly from his chair, shrugging off his lab coat and grabbing his jacket instead. “Right, 'nice'..... Listen, I'm old and maybe that makes me a little cynical, but if you start spouting about the wonders of love and the season of affection and all that slag,” he started seriously, pointing a digit at First Aid, “I will swat you with my stethoscope. Are we clear, First Aid? I don't want to be mean or anything, but you're awfully naive for someone in your field. And no, I don't think Jetfire and Jetstorm are attached to me, I think they're just acting out. Their bout of freedom has gone to their helms, and now they're trying to milk it for all that they can.”

“....Wish it weren't me that they were bugging though.....,” Ratchet finished off, grumbling to himself again. He grabbed his satchel, mumbling what must of have been a thanks to the australian shepherd before leaving the office.

Rolling his optical sensors, First Aid smiled wryly; turning and gathering together his superior's forgotten files. “And he says I'm the oblivious one,” the mech whispered, sighing in good nature.

xxXxXxx

Tracks stared blankly at the box.

Golden servos had held it out for him, before they lowered slowly, setting it on the table. “Status: Will not come to see you anymore....”

Lies. He had been sure of it. Why should he trust the mech that had forced him into this position.

A red visor tried to catch his gaze, but he viciously turned away, giving the other not even that. Venting softly, the persian respectively stepped back, standing there idly for a klik. He'd almost thought the other had gone, when..... “Box: Gift for you. Tracks: free to open whenever you wish. Fact: No obligation.”

He hadn't answered. What would have been the point? Perhaps though his silence had been enough in some way for Soundwave, or maybe Flare-up was done playing around, because security led the kittycon out of his apartment shortly after. Only temporarily, Tracks had thought, certain that the persian would return the orn before or even this orn.

....He hadn't.....

And then Flare-up had come downstairs that morning, to dutifully inform him that Soundwave had terminated his account with the company and had even left a large sum behind for the pomeranian alone. As compensation, she had said exactly. He would not come back until the sparkling had been born, and even then, it would be only to collect the bornling. For some reason, that made the escort's fuel tanks roil uneasily.

So he had left a box...... Why?

Curiosity could not be reigned in any longer. Slowly, Tracks glanced over his shoulder plating, seeing that his guards were currently preoccupied in a conversation with each other. Releasing one grip on his robe, the multi-coloured mech stretched a servo out towards the box; gently thumbing open the tab, lifting its lid. Inside the cardboard rested a pocket calendar, marked with dates and events all across Iacon for that month..... and the next...... and the one after that.......

Perplexed, Tracks turned the calendar over and around, flipping through the pages, before his optics caught a slight depression in the middle of the box. He put the calendar aside, finding a seam in the cardboard lining the bottom of the box; slipping his fingers inside and prying it open. His ears perked in alarm as he saw a cellphone lying on the bottom, taped to a note:

'In case you wanted to be free'

Ears flattened against his helm, Tracks quickly covered up the cellphone, throwing the calendar back inside and slipping the box out of sight once again.

xxXxXxx

“Ratchet! Ratchet!”

Optimus turned away from the terminal as two merry shouts punctuated the air, watching warmly as his students jumped from their seats, running for the vet. Ratchet scowled as he usually did, grunting lightly as he was suddenly mobbed with hugs.

“Boys,” Optimus called, collecting his files together as he stood up, “Come now..... let's give Ratchet the chance to breathe.” He chuckled as Jetfire and Jetstorm whined, but respectively released the labrador, only stepping back half a step.

“Hellos Ratchet!,” they chimed in perfect sync, black tails wagging from side to side. “How you is day of?”

Ratchet's shoulders slouched a little now that he was free, shifting his grip on his black, medical travel-bag. “Fine.....,” he grumbled noncommittally. The german shepherd joined the three of them, smiling politely at the older autodog.

“I'm glad that you had the free time this week to come teach the boys CPR, Ratchet,” Optimus smiled, “They were really looking forward to getting their licenses, and after......” The security wisely trailed off, smiling brighter, ignoring his little slip-up. “Well, all the same. I'm sure our two favourite boys are sure to be a delight to teach. They catch on fast, you know.”

The vet glanced at the younglings' cheerful faces quickly, before venting softly and turning his attention back to the other autodog. “Yeah, I can see that..... So, where are we setting up?,” Ratchet asked, trying to move on.

Blue ears perked in alarm, an embarrassed blush rising to the german shepherd's cheekplates. “Yes, my apologies,” he said. “Follow me. One of the conference rooms has been cleared out and cleaned, so you'll have plenty of space for your training.” Optimus started down the hall, and the others fell into step behind him.

Skipping, Jetfire pulled up to Ratchet's side, gently nudging the vet's arm with his elbow. He grinned, ears twitching slightly with joy, as the older mech glanced at him. “Yes?,” Ratchet quietly mumbled.

“Just want thank of,” the orange youngling smiled, optics glittering as they half-shuttered with his smile, “For doing of what night that did.”

The labrador felt something softly clutch at his sleeve on his right; turning, he found Jetstorm smiling up at him just as warmly. “Not having do, but did you,” he continued for his twin, “Brave was. Mommy happy, too Uncle Wheeljack...... and we.....”

The hybrids leaned a little closer, helms turned down to hide their expressions from the vet. Ratchet didn't know if that was a good thing or not yet; he was more concerned about the little chills running up and down his spinal struts, his spark started to pulsate quicker than he was used to in his nervousness. He clenched his servos, ignoring his clammy palms, optics focused on Optimus' back in front of them.

“.....we never thank of yet saving us for...... Thanking you Ratchet..... Mean lots us to.......”

The vet felt his optics flash at the soft, whispered words, but before he even had a chance to process them completely, Optimus was stopping; turning to the trio with a grin. Ratchet panicked, for a moment thinking that the twins were still plastered to his sides, but he realized with a strange sensation that they had changed position and now respectively stood a couple feet away from him. “Just in here you can set up,” the secretary was saying, distracting Ratchet from his thoughts. “Feel free to take as long as you need today. I'm just going to go take care of some paperwork in the meantime; I should be done in half a cycle. If you finish before that point, you can just take the boys to the front desk. Jazz will take them for their lessons then.”

“Um.... right,” the older autodog gruffed, trying to shake off the haze filling his processor suddenly. Had to be old age...... he hoped..... “I'll do that then. Thank you, Optimus.”

The taller mech smiled kindly, before patting each of the younglings on their helms and heading down the rest of the hallway. Standing their awkwardly for a moment, Ratchet quickly shrugged off the big, inquisitive optics that turned to him then, grabbing the door handle and walking into the empty conference room. “Right, let's get this thing started,” he grumbled.

Jetfire and Jetstorm followed after him with a skip, tails wagging behind them merrily.

xxXxXxx

The nervous cough was barely heard over the photocopier. Setting his paperwork aside, Optimus turned slightly, his optics meeting with Sentinel's. Keeping the rising blush down, the secretary stiffly nodded at the other autodog, turning back to his work. “Sentinel..... I see you've shown up for work finally today.”

He could hear the rottweiler shift from pede to pede slowly behind him. “....yeah..... Listen,” the blue mech began, “Optimus.....”

The machine beeped as it finished; quietly, Optimus bent down to retrieve the warm sheets, piling them neatly together with their originals. He turned around, finding Sentinel still standing in the doorway of the copier room, servos fisted in his pockets and a small scowl pulling at his lip components. The smaller autodog refrained from rolling his optical sensors.

“Yes, Sentinel? You wanted something?,” he asked.

Sentinel shrugged off a flinch at the question, unaware that his shoulders still lifted defensively at the inquiry. “I, umm....,” he grumbled anxiously. “Listen, I -uh..... I might have gotten a l-little trashed the other night a-and umm.... I might have said some stupid slag.....”

The secretary shrugged casually. “Of course you did. You slurred something about disliking Elita, me and how sorry you were,” he replied, carefully watching his ex-friend, trying to gauge his reaction. “Unless there's something relevant in there, I don't see how anything you said would be but the ramblings of a drunk.”

The rottweiler bristled at the statement, mouth twisting in a slight snarl. “You know the frag well that I said some.... some things.... a-and I didn't want it to get your helm or a-anyth-”

“What would I possibly let get to me, Sentinel? I've been pretty capable of brushing off everything you've ever said or did to me.”

“Y-you.....” Sentinel flailed a little, growling lowly as his patience started to wane. “You're full of slag! I said..... s-something.... and now you're being all..... t-this!”

“What's 'this', Sentinel?,” Optimus asked exasperatedly. “I don't think I quite know.”

The other mech's upper lip component lifted, his optics flashing angrily. “Being nice again! Fraggit, you were pissed at me, and now you're speaking to me just how you used to!,” he growled, “You're fragging ecstatic a-and-”

Sentinel still wasn't saying what he should. If he remembered anything about that night, and he seemed to remember a little amazingly, then this wasn't what Optimus wished to hear. “It was just a note, Sentinel,” he pushed, “Wishing you to get better. Something anyone would gi-”

“No it wasn't!!,” the security guard finally exploded. He marched forward a couple steps, looming over Optimus. “Nobody writes notes like that to people they hate!! You're just doing this to tease me about the fact that I said I was sorry and that I l-loved you a-and-”

There it was.

Optimus rocked up on pede-tip, brushing a soft kiss on the raging mech's cheekplate; stunning Sentinel into silence. Leaning back, the german shepherd smiled kindly up at the bigger autodog, his optics warm and almost affectionate. “I forgive you, Sentinel,” he said. “And I'm sorry too, that I never tried to tell you how important you were to me before now.”

Still smiling, the secretary stepped around Sentinel, heading out of the door, spark at peace for the first time in months.

Behind him, his old friend stood -shell-shocked- a servo slowly lifting up and touching lightly at the spot where soft lip components had landed on his blushing cheekplates.

No comments:

Post a Comment