Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Thursday, 1 January 2015

With Perfect Abandonment

Summary: Life for one autodog vet is about to take a drastic change- for better or for worse, even he doesn't know yet. Ratchetxjettwins; multiple pairings included. Kittycon/Autodog verse. Spark-sex,Spike n'Valve,Sticky,Mpreg,Mech/Mech slash,twincest and Angst
Rating: M

Chapter 12




He'd seen that mech around before.

Rodimus stood against a pillar, glass of low-grade in his servo, as he stared curiously at the other autodog across the room. In the beginning, he had been merely mingling with the other party-goers, trying to strike up discussion with several of them. Each had been a fairly short and clipped conversation. Despite Ultra Magnus' beliefs, the golden retriever really did not do well in “high class” scenes, and this party was only proving it.

The young mech would rather be back at home, going over homicide case files than be here, attempting to charm some over-privileged, pompous mutt. It was just too bad that this kind of crowd happened to be their most frequent clients. After a couple cycles of failed conversation and rebuttal after rebuttal, Rodimus had resigned to an evening of boredom, until things had wound down enough that he could acceptably leave. Of course, his boredom was quick to depart once he'd spotted that familiar mech.

Even among all the pedigrees surrounding him, it was very hard not to notice the pomeranian. Obviously, the stranger worked diligently to make his presence as such.

The last time the lawyer had seen him was at a social function similar to this one last week. Except this time, he wasn't with the same mech. Rodimus peered perplexedly at the ageing autodog that had one servo on the pomeranian's backstruts; before his very optics, that servo slyly dropped lower, squeezing heatedly at the other's aft. The golden retriever almost spluttered in shock at the blatant disregard for the stranger's dignity and self-respect, but felt even more alarmed when the autodog did nothing about it.

Was this acceptable behaviour among these snooty 'bots? Should he anticipate someone sneaking up behind him and grabbing at his tail some time soon?

Spurred on by his slightly paranoid thoughts, Rodimus glanced behind him, but thankfully found no other autodog within ten feet of his person. Huffing at his ridiculous thoughts, the golden retriever turned forwards again; an optic ridge rising in surprise as he saw the pomeranian stroke his partner's cheekplate before twisting away. Seeing this for the opportunity that it was, Rodimus quickly gave chase, trailing after the other autodog before he was completely lost in the crowd. He followed the pomeranian all the way down a less populated hallway, before the taller mech turned the corner up ahead.

Increasing his pace, the golden retriever rounded the same corner, finding himself coming to an immediate stop just before the very 'bot he was chasing. A smile pulled at rouge lip components; seductive blue optics sparkling in mirth behind glass frames.

“Hello,” purred the other.

“U-um....” Rodimus quickly straightened up, taking a step back. Giving himself a moment to collect his dignity, the lawyer quickly cleared his vocalizer, turning his helm to the side slightly; feigning disinterest as he tried to calm the flushing of his cheekplates. “My apologies. I thought that this way led to the washrooms.”

The pomeranian smirked at the poor excuse, crossing his arms over his chestplates as he stepped closer to the golden retriever. “Really now? I could have sworn that you were simply following me,” he replied, amusement colouring his tone. “In fact, I'm certain that you've been watching me for the past cycle already. It's hard not to notice such a fervent stare from a cutie like yourself.”

There was no way to hide his blush now. “I.... I've seen you before. At the Grandus' party last week,” Rodimus mumbled. “You were with a different 'bot there too....”

“Ah....,” said the multi-coloured autodog. His optics flashed knowingly. “And no doubt you wanted to inquire about my various 'mechfriends', correct? I'm sure a smart mech like yourself can figure it out.”

The golden retriever frowned at the avoidance, shifting in place uncomfortably. If he had to caution a guess as to what the other was, he knew it would not be a pleasant answer, nor a respectable career. Still, the pomeranian was evidently waiting for a response.... “A pleasure-bot,” Rodimus supplied, keeping his expression as neutral as possible as the words escaped him.

As he had half-expected, anger flashed across the other's optics and his lip components pulled downwards in a scowl. “No, not a pleasure-bot,” the other started, obviously miffed. “Though,” he purred again in the next moment, “I do excel in the field of pleasure. No, my dear friend, I am an escort. That's a little different from a lowly, virus-infected pleasure-bot. The paycheck is bigger for one.”

Rodimus frowned again, slightly annoyed that he was being spoken to like an ignorant sparkling. His earlier unease fading now, he propped his servos on his hips, looking at the pomeranian blandly. “So you make a living by sleeping with various mechs? I can not fathom how such a thing would be considered dignifying.”

The multi-coloured mech chuckled softly, stepping forwards until he was pede-to-pede with the golden retriever. Not one to be intimidated by anyone -not even arrogant, beautiful pansies- Rodimus maintained his stance, even when daring fingers stroked temptingly down his chestplates.

“Don't be so silly, love,” cooed the stranger. “Everybody needs a little love, every now and then. Even if it's just physical.”

The cynical truth of the words echoed painfully in Rodimus' spark. The pomeranian stared at him silently as he turned his helm away again, his gaze fixed to the floor dimly.

“I can see,” started the other autodog softly as he withdrew his fingers, “That apparently even you are the same as everyone else. Here.” A card flashed under Rodimus' olfactory sensor.

Uncertainly, the golden retriever reached up, taking the card. It was for some bar he'd never heard of; the address placing it somewhere at the edge of the city. Flipping the plastic over, Rodimus found a cell number scribbled on the back. The name 'Tracks' was written just under it.

“Should you ever need someone to call,” the pomeranian said as he stepped around the lawyer and back towards the party. “Remember: there's no harm in having outlets. Everyone needs them at one point or another.”

Rodimus looked up from the card, turning and watching Tracks strut away. Silently, his optics dropped back down to the card in his fingers, before he slipped it into his pocket.

xxXxXxx

Systems humming quietly as they began to stir into attentiveness once more, Rodimus slowly onlined his optics, his processor replaying the last dregs of the memory file over in his helm like a self-made taunt.

He'd think it was a curious thing to remember, but considering the circumstances, the autodog couldn't say that it was really.

Sitting up, kicking the arm off that had wrapped itself around his waist presumptuously, the golden retriever slipped off the berth, ignoring his partner's sleepy grumbles of discontent. It only took him moments to wipe off the mess between his thighs with some tissue, and then several more to put his clothes back on.

“Going so soon then?,” teased a low voice.

Coldly, Rodimus turned to face Blackout, buttoning up the last of his shirt. “I'll call you when it's necessary,” he informed, grabbing his keys and heading for the door.

The kittycon watched him go silently, his expression displeased.

xxXxXxx

“Uncle Jazz..... what is most of vital company being for Iacon?”

The dalmatian slowed in his chopping, turning and looking at his two charges. Jetstorm and Jetfire -who'd been nearly mute all orn- were currently looking up at him now, their own sets of onions sitting half diced, abandoned for the time being. He wasn't entirely sure if it was from the vegetables or not, but it almost looked as if the hybrids optics were glazed to the security guard.

“Um, well,” Jazz struggled to grin, trying to remain cheery for the oddly quiet younglings, “There really are a lot of companies that are important to a city. Iacon just happens to have many globally vital institutions calling this place home for their headquarters.”

“Yes, but ones which?,” Jetstorm asked, setting down his knife completely. His brother copied him.

Seeing that they weren't going to be getting back to cooking anytime soon, Jazz sighed softly, putting down his own knife and turning the stove off. “Well, let's see,” he explained, stroking at his chin thoughtfully. “You've got your basic ones, Pipelines, Cybertron Bridge and Octane Airways, for imports and exports. Then you've got the judicial system, obviously, and the Science Guild along with Iacon General. And of course you got your speciality ones, such as the CaseDeck Communications Network and Fusion Inc.”

The twins perked at that last sentence. “Is what that?,” Jetfire asked, his tone unusually innocent.

“What, you mean Fusion Inc?,” Jazz replied. Two helms nodded in confirmation. “Well, that one is an easy answer. That company has been around for a good decade now, and they've entirely taken over all industries for energon-processing and refinement. In fact, the CEO lives not too far away.... Word has it that he lives in a smaller town just outside of Iacon, with his wife and family.”

“Listen boys, I'm not really good with all this business stuff,” the dalmatian continued, raising his servos in apology. “If you want though, there should be some magazines over there on the table. I know there was one or two with articles about various CEOs and their beginning roots. You two go on ahead and I'll finish cooking this up so we can at least have some lunch, okay?”

At his suggestion, Jetfire and Jetstorm immediately dashed off towards the lounge room table, wrestling each other for the magazines. Jazz only watched them go, smiling wryly at the cute if baffling behaviour, as he turned the stove back on to let the water boil and busied himself with the last of the onions.

xxXxXxx

It was a quiet day, Rodimus noted. Shuffling through his files quietly, the autodog turned the corner, lifting his helm to greet Optimus. The words though did not fall of the tip of his glossa; shuttering his optics in shock, the lawyer stared uncertainly at the empty desk where the german shepherd would usually be. He was stirred from his daze when the glass doors behind the secretary's desk opened up, Ultra Magnus exiting out of them.

“Ah, Rodimus,” the great dane greeted, “How are you?”

Shaking his helm a little, the golden retriever turned to the older lawyer, a smile on his lip components. “I'm good, sir, but..... I'm sorry, I confess I'm a little perplexed. Where is Optimus? It is not usual for him to be away from the desk,” Rodimus replied.

Ultra Magnus nodded his helm in understanding, approaching the younger mech. “Yes, I can understand your confusion,” he said kindly, one large servo resting on the other's shoulders. “Optimus is a diligent worker, but even he needs some days off. At the moment, he has requested sick leave and is no doubt at home, recovering from whatever it is that plagues him. I hope for a speedy and kind recovery.”

Rodimus let himself be turned about, the great dane's servo still sitting warmly on his shoulder plating as they walked back down the hall. “Yes, I hope he gets better as well. His absence is a little unsettling... perhaps I am just too used to him being here.” The golden retriever shrugged. “My only concern now would have to be the twins. Do Jetfire and Jetstorm know?”

“I'm not certain,” the older mech confessed. “But, I am sure they are being kept busy with their other tutors. Which reminds me: how are they faring in your class?”

“They are doing quite well. It won't be too long before they are proper, polite mechs.”

Ultra Magnus looked down at the golden retriever. “But?” Rodimus lifted his helm to the larger 'bot perplexedly. “I can hear the hesitation in your vocalizer, Rodimus,” the great dane pointed out. “Tell me, what is it that bothers you?”

Cheekplates flushing in embarrassment, the smaller mech shifted his files in his arms, before sighing softly and acquiescing to his boss' gentle prompt. “I guess I'm still uncertain about why you chose me of all mechs to teach two younglings etiquette and courtesy,” Rodimus explained. “Surely, there must have been others much more equipped at teaching such vital lessons, other than myself.”

The older lawyer smiled, stopping and facing the other autodog fully. At the absolute attention he was receiving, Rodimus was quick to lower his gaze shyly. “The fact that you can say such things, and with gentleness, only further shows that you are right to be the twins' tutor in this field,” Ultra Magnus complimented. “You understand that proper behaviour is a life-long lesson, and everyday, even you are learning more. If you had been cocky in any sense, it would be an error on my part to appoint you as those young ones' teacher. Is my judgement marred?”

Rodimus flushed further, dropping his chin for a moment before respectively turning his face back up and speaking clearly so the bigger mech could hear. “....Y-you, you flatter me much, sir.”

Chuckling, the great dane patted the young lawyer's arm, tucking his arms behind his back and walking forwards again. The smaller autodog was quick to follow. “It is flattery well-deserved,” Ultra Magnus said. “One day, you shall make a 'bot very happy. Your politeness and chivalry shall endear them to you, and I know the family you both will raise together will be a good one. I look forward to that day.”

Enraptured as he was with his harmless musings, the older lawyer missed the look of sorrow that flashed across Rodimus' optics, or the way his pace slowed just a tad. “Yes, of course, sir,” the golden retriever replied flatly, before falling silent altogether.

xxXxXxx

“That is... being sire?”

Jetstorm leaned in closer to his brother, his question a whisper as he stared at the glossy page before him. Jetfire did not answer him, but merely frowned at the article; his optics dimming sadly. Jazz had been right: they were many magazines left in the lounge room, some older than others, and a lot about various businesses around Iacon. It had taken the hybrids a little while to search through the collected mass, but their efforts had been fortuitous in the end.

They had found the specific issue their tutor had mentioned.

“He big, looking scary mech is,” Jetfire had noted, when they'd first started scouring through the pages. At first, they'd been merely skimming, but when Jetstorm noted the word 'family', they'd slowed down to actually read the words printed on the page. It made their fuel tanks sink low in their frames.

“Big 'bot money makes lot of,” the blue youngling said.

His twin vented softly. “He happy is, says paper. Big 'bot live in house pretty and big, for good raising lots of sparklings.” Jetfire fell silent as they turned the next page, being graced with an entire spread of photos: some featuring the CEO by himself, some of him with other 'bots, and even a family photo. But it was the one picture, of the a slim, magenta mech that had caught their immediate attention.

Shivers ran down the orange hybrid's backstruts, catching Jetstorm's concern. Pressing closer, the other youngling looked on at the image of their supposed sire, feeling his own mix of sorrow, confusion and anger nearly overwhelm him. This “Starscream” was beautiful.... and looked absolutely happy by the other kittycon's side.

It didn't seem as if the abyssinian was sorry at all about the two 'bots he had sired, and their mommy that had been abandoned in the process.

Jetfire turned towards his brother, shutting the magazine and quickly rolling it up between his angry servos. “It okay being,” he ground out lowly, his optics fixed to the table in his ire, “We answers get. Soon. He us tell why he not care about us.”

“Yes....,” Jetstorm agreed softly, taking the magazine from his twin and slipping it inside of his sweater. “Now knowing we his face. Soon, we finding home, then.... then thing of every being okie for dokie.”

“Boys,” Jazz called from behind them. “Food's ready.”

Zipping up his sweater, the blue youngling kissed his brother's cheekplate, before shuffling the rest of the magazines into a neat pile as he rose to his pedes. Jetfire copied his motion, glancing anxiously at the security guard. It didn't seem as if Jazz had heard a word of their recent conversation though.

That was good.

They could not have anyone interfering until they'd met this plan through.

xxXxXxx

Wheeljack sighed, turning his helm away from the other 'bot; fingers rubbing at his tired optics. “Ratchet....”

“No,” interrupted the labrador. The vet locked the office door, before pointedly gesturing to the chair in front of his desk. At the silent command, the engineer gave in, seating himself down and watching wearily as Ratchet circled around him, sitting himself in the desk chair across from the younger mech. “We need to talk.”

“Ratchet, really it's not-”

“Don't,” growled Ratchet, jabbing a finger at the bulldog, “Tell me that it's not necessary. Before, you had agreed that measures were going to be needed to help Perceptor rehabilitate himself to function normally in regular society. We started with you first telling me a little about your shared history. Apparently, you left out some very important details.”

Wheeljack bowed his helm at the true accusation, cupping his servos in his lap anxiously. “Listen, Ratchet, this....this isn't really the best time. I...”

“Not the best time? Not the best time?!,” the other autodog roared, leaping to his pedes. The engineer held back his whimper with sheer will, sinking low in his seat as Ratchet loomed over him from the other side of the desk. “What time should we wait for then? HUH?! Tell me, Wheeljack? Are we supposed to wait until Perceptor has completely shut down, or worse, to find him having poisoned himself with the various, lethal chemicals that he comes in contact with EVERY ORN?!”

Snarling as he reigned in the rest of his words, the vet collapsed into his seat again; his servos tight fists on the desk top. “Wheeljack...,” he started again, after he'd given himself a klik to calm down some, “Everything about this situation is... unstable. Right now, Perceptor is having a psychotic break and his sons are suffering because of it especially. You've told me that you were once classmates in a small town, and now that the unknown sire of Jetfire and Jetstorm just happens to also be the bondmate of one of Iacon's most important CEOs. I need to know now -exactly how did this all happen?”

Wheeljack's gaze lifted from the floor slowly, his optics glazed with tears. “I just.... I don't,” he choked. “I-i don't.... I don't know if I can....”

Ratchet's expression softened, his servos uncurling and lying flat on the desk. “You can Wheeljack. Trust me, everything is going to be alright.”

Cycling a shaky intake, the bulldog sat forward in his chair, his servos cupping his forehead as he dropped his gaze back to the floor. “A-all.... alright,” he conceded weakly. The labrador remained quiet, waiting, until his companion had the strength to speak again. “Y-you.... you already know that we came from a small town.”

Ratchet nodded.

“W-well....um, Perceptor came.... He, he actually lived in a smaller town. Right, so, he's very intelligent, like, the youngest 'bot to ever be inducted into the Science Department as a full-time scientist,” Wheeljack rambled nervously. “And-”

“Wheeljack,” the older autodog kindly cut in.

Falling quiet for a moment, the bulldog nodded his helm in understanding, getting himself back on track. “W-well, the town he came from was like, really, really tiny in comparison to ours. They had one small school house, for all grades. Well, the principal recognized Perceptor's genius and had him transferred up to our town to continue his education. He stayed in a small dorm house, set up for cases just like this. I..... I just happened to be his roommate.”

Wheeljack lifted his helm a little, smiling in bitter remembrance. “My mom had died when I was younger.... Dad, he tried, but he just couldn't keep it together. He ended up being hospitalized indefinitely, for narcotic abuse and processor damage. I was still too young to really get a job, and well, in places like that.... your social rep just doesn't recover. The school gave me permission to live in the dorms until I graduated, but I think they were just hoping I'd give up and go off and join my pops in the hospital.”

“I confess.....,” the engineer admittedly sadly, “Sometimes, I thought about doing just that. I mean, there was no one there to support or encourage my dreams. They all felt like ash in my servos, especially when too many people were criticizing me.... But then, Percy showed up. He was young, but, he was so enthusiastic about everything! He was the only one who didn't think my ambitions were silly and he listened eagerly to all of my rambles, even going so far as to kindly offer constructive advice where he could. I gotta say I needed an expert opinion on some things....”

Ratchet said nothing. He stroked his chin thoughtfully, absorbing the words being spoken to him. Wheeljack half-smiled, lost in memories of older times, before all of this madness began. He came out of his daze a few kliks later, glancing up to see the labrador waiting for him to continue on patiently. Flushing in embarrassment, the bulldog straightened, cycling a deep intake to steady himself.

This next bit would bring him no joy to repeat.

“We.... Perceptor was on the fast track. Everybody knew he was going to make it to Iacon Academy within a couple years. I....I didn't mind. I mean, I would have graduated by then, hopefully, so I was hoping to go to Iacon as well. Their engineer program was the best, and if I graduated from the Academy, I'd have a better shot at being accepted in the Science Department.” The younger mech paused, his optics dimming in sorrow. “Midterms were over, and the seniors were throwing a big bash. A couple of my classmates invited me, and I in turn, invited Perceptor.”

“You were a senior then, correct?,” Ratchet asked, for clarification. Wheeljack nodded. “And this party.... you mentioned it before.”

The bulldog whined lowly in his throat. “Yes....,” he continued. “It's.... I failed Perceptor. There was drinking, some, not too much. I got Perceptor some p-punch.... i-it must have been spiked. Somebody pulled me a-away to talk and.... and when I turned around.....”

Wheeljack bowed his helm again. “Percy, he.... he was gone....”

Silence descended between them again. Ratchet held a servo to his mouth, his gaze fixed to the lacquered wood of his desk. He could formulate guesses from what the other autodog had told him so far, but they'd only be guesses. He needed more information before he could say anything certain.

“....was he raped....?”

The engineer flinched at the question. “I.... I don't know,” he whimpered, burying his face in his servos again, “I, I d-don't know....”

The vet said nothing as his companion cried, feeling his spark wither with sympathy. “What happened?,” Ratchet pressed gently.

Wheeljack wiped at his optics, swallowing sharply before continuing on. “I...I was starting to search, but nobody had seen where Perceptor had gone. I was just about to go upstairs to the bedrooms when....when that little glitch Starscream came strutting in like some over-pampered pedigree.” The bulldog's optics flashed angrily, and his servos clenched against the chair's arm rests. “He starts boasting, like it's some kind of prize, and he.... he humiliates Perceptor, in front of the entire senior grade. He never cared about Perceptor, not at all....”

“I.... I've never hated someone in all my life, ever!,” Wheeljack growled out. “That.... that sleazy, whoring kittycon took Perceptor's virginity and then degraded him throughout the entire school!! And if that wasn't enough, Perceptor he.... he found out later, he was pregnant.”

The engineer weakened before the labrador's very optics, sinking low into his chair again. His optics were dim with sorrow, his shoulders slumped with immeasurable regret. “I swore.... I swore I'd protect him, Ratchet. That I would wait for him, because I loved him.... but, but Starscream ruined everything. My hopes, Perceptor's life....”

“It was only because Perceptor persevered through the abuse and ostracization, graduating at the very end of his first year in that town, that he survived that long. I, I could see it Ratchet....” Wheeljack looked at the vet, his vision swimming with tears. “I watched d-day.... d-day after day, as th-the one I loved, j-just.... just wi-withered up and s-stopped feeling. B-but I swore, I sw-swore, that I w-wouldn't fail him again. I w-would keep him safe, h-him and th-the boys.... and I-I'd hope. Hope for the day w-when the Perceptor I knew -the s-sweet, care-free, curious mech- w-would come back once again.”

Ratchet got to his pedes then, coming around the desk and patting Wheeljack on the shoulder plating momentarily, before heading to the counter at the front of the room and making a mug of oil. Returning to his distraught friend, the vet handed the hot drink to the younger autodog; seating himself at the edge of his desk and sighing wearily.

“This.... this is definitely a terrible set of circumstances,” the labrador agreed. “As far as we know, Perceptor could have been raped. On the other hand, he might have willingly agreed to going with Starscream that night. Whatever the case may be, it doesn't change the fact that he might have been intoxicated, and henceforth, unable to make clear decisions on his own. And that indiscretion led to him being pregnant..... None of you should have suffered that at all, especially not Perceptor. That kittycon should have taken responsibility for the things he did, instead of humiliating the pup and leaving you with the broken remains.”

“Wheeljack,” Ratchet continued, kneeling before the bulldog. He rested his servos on the other's shoulder plating, looking up into the engineer's glazed optics. “What happened is in the past now. Do not seek revenge on Starscream; it will do you no good, whatsoever. If Perceptor wishes to confront this mech, then you must let him, and you must let him do it on his own, unless he asks for your presence exclusively.”

Wheeljack started at the words. “But-”

“No. Not 'buts',” the old vet interjected quickly. “Listen, Wheeljack, I know this is hard. But right now, there's still a hurt mech needing your comfort and support. You've held strong for this long. If you can keep strong a little longer, I'm sure that eventually, Perceptor will start to come around. Now that I know the whole story.... I just may be able to offer more help myself.”

Standing up again, the labrador sighed, looking guiltily to the side. “I suppose you should go get the boys then.... You said you'd dropped them off for their regular classes, right?”

The bulldog nodded, getting up as well. He stared at the old autodog, trying to smile through his tears. “Thank you Ratchet. For all your help.”

“Anytime, pup,” Ratchet replied, the corners of his lip components lifting in comfort. “I'm sorry I've been so hard on the both of you over these years.”

Wheeljack said nothing to that, waving his servo nonchalantly as he turned and shuffled for the door. Pausing, the engineer glanced over a shoulder plating uncertainly, his servo tight around the door knob. “I.....I don't know if it really matters at this point, Ratchet,” he mumbled. “But.... Perceptor was fourteen when he gave birth to the twins. Just thought you should know before you try anything.”

Ratchet felt his knees weaken beneath him as he sat back on the edge of his desk, staring disbelieving at the door that closed being Wheeljack as he left.

Perceptor....

Perceptor had really only been that young?

No comments:

Post a Comment