Summary: A rip in time has dropped our favourite, organic-fearing, dirt-hating corvette right into... wait, what? The original G1 universe? Oh well... this is gonna over fabulously... Crack!Fic, mentions of Mech/Mech slash, mild language
Rating: T
Chapter 5
C.M.D: Just a forewarning, though this fic has no sex, this final chapter does have some sexual language. If it's uncomfortable, please skip the middle. It's not entirely essential to the story to read it, but it definitely adds to the humor.
The sudden sound of crackling alarmed many of the Decepticons, who turned to the large vid screen that hung in the main control room, watching perplexed as static laced across its black visage. Slowly, an image began to come into view: orange walls bouncing as the person behind the camera turned into an open room. A multi-coloured mech with white wings turned at the unexpected entry, looking utterly horrified.
"How did you get in here?!," Tracks yelled, jumping to his pedes.
"Same way as everywhere else in this dump. Through the door," answered the second voice, exactly like the first. No guesses there who was behind the camera now. "You've been avoiding me, love. Which, I might add, is somewhat odd. Your lovely friend Jazz has been most curious to know about our world, and yet you don't even seem the faintest bit interested in meeting moi."
Tracks folded his arms over his chassis, glaring at the other. "I don't see why I would need to meet myself... It'd be like talking to the mirror. Vain and pointless."
"Ah... so you do talk to your reflection as well then!"
"W-what?! I didn't-," the corvette spluttered before scowling fiercely. "Ooh, this is exactly the reason why I didn't want to run into you in the first place! Honestly, why do you feel the need to chase me down?"
"I've just got some questions that I wanted answered," the other Tracks chirped. "I'll admit, I'm just as curious to know more about this world. I mean, I never would have guessed that Perceptor was with the Twins, or that your Optimus actually had some steel ball bearings! And to have an aerial squad? Outrageous!"
"...what is with the camera...?," Tracks asked instead, suddenly taking notice of the device. "Are you FILMING me?!"
"Oh right, say 'hello' to the pretty darlings!"
Tracks made a sound of irritation in the back of his throat. "If you're done now, can you please leave?"
"What!," the other corvette cried in dismay. "Hardly! Now, let the interview begin. I've got myself my gorgeous hunk of 'bot, but what about you? I've asked about and you haven't slept with a single mech here, with the exception of one or two here when you were over-energized. So tell me then... you saving yourself or something? Why aren't you out being fragged into oblivion, huh?! Just what is wrong with you?!""
"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with YOU?! Just -oh, for Primus' sake! Put that bloody camera down!" Tracks stomped towards the camera, and with a swell of mischievous laughter, the other Tracks danced away. The room spun in a swirl of colours, cursing and foul muttering happening in the background, before the camera was set down upon a hard surface.
The Decepticons watched as the femme-like Tracks jumped into view, winding his arms about the other Autobot they knew so well. "Come on, love. Don't pout so much... it makes you look too sexy."
"Just what are you-," Tracks started to growl before the second corvette pressed forwards, kissing him soundly. He tried to struggle against the sudden contact, but his resolve weakened when sinful fingers curled about his wings, stroking the metal knowingly. With a moan, he tripped backwards, falling onto the berth, the other Tracks on top.
"Mmmm... lovely," the Autobot hummed, pushing himself up so that he now loomed over his counter part. "And so very sensitive darling. I wonder just how long it would take to push you into overload." Grinning wickedly, Tracks set his servos to run down the other corvette; fingers slipping past armour and playing with the wires underneath.
"G-get... o-oohh... G-g'off!," the second mech shouted, thrashing again. Tracks pouted, forced backwards some.
"Awww, c'mon. It'll be good, I promise. Think of it as 'self-service.' 'Cause, I mean... I'm servicing you. And we're not so different, no?"
The original Tracks scowled, before coldly giving the other Autobot another shove. "Apparently we're very different!"
"Oomph!" The corvette tumbled off the berth as he was shoved away finally, quickly getting up and grabbing the other's wrist. "I don't see why you have to be so against this, unless... of course! I knew it! You are saving yourself!"
"Wh-wha- N-no, I-i-i-i-i'm n-not!," Tracks spluttered, blushing brightly. He looked anxiously in the opposite direction.
"You are!," the other mech squealed excitedly. "Oh, oh, tell me who! Please, you just have to!"
"I-i do not!"
"Aww, gimme a break! I am you! Of course you must tell me," Tracks pouted. His lip components quirked into a devilish smirk, optics shuttering to half-mast. "Let me guess... it's Soundwave isn't it?"
The other Autobot's blush deepened. Engine purring, Tracks pulled his counterpart back to the berth, pushing him over and sliding on top again. "I knew it! No matter which universe it is, we both love our charming, handsome communications officer! Now, now," the corvette tsked, seeing the other open his mouth, about to protest, "Don't you dare deny it, love. I know you're just aching. Waiting for that moment..."
Servos were on the other's frame again, sliding down shined metal. "When he grabs you, pushes you down, spreading your thighs..."
Fingers slid into seams, cooling fans kicked on as Tracks fought half-heartedly. He moaned, shivering as denta nipped as his neck cables before soft lip components soothed them with fleeting kisses. "His red gaze on you, as he silently caresses you, fingers slipping down to your waiting valve..."
A servo complied to the spoken words, cupping the corvette's codpiece.
"Where he'll tear the metal back, exposing you, and he'll take his prize without hesitation, that rogue. Fill you up, stretched wider than ever before but so pleasantly stuffed as his slides into uoy with his long, thick spi-"
"Inquiry: What is going on here?"
The sudden question startled the two corvettes, both of whom jumped, turning their helms to the doorway. "S-soundwave...," the second Tracks greeted nervously.
"This is not what it looks like!," the original Autobot cried, pushing off the other mech in one shove. "H-he came on to me first!"
Tracks pushed himself up again with a grumble. "It's not like you weren't enjoying it, liar."
"Tracks: what are you doing?" Soundwave stepped into view of the screen, his back to the camera. "Fact: was looking for you."
"Oh, well, love," the corvette smiled contritely. "I really wanted to meet my other self! But, I knew he was avoiding me, so the only way I could find him was to hunt him down. I thought though, that if you came along, he might be less obliged to speak with me. Which is why I left you so quickly this morning. But you'll never guess: he likes Soundwave too! So I was thinking... since you're here, and I'm here... and he's charged and everything... we could-"
"Nuh-uh!," Tracks shouted. "You stop right there! I am not having a threesome with you!"
"What? Why not?," the other mech pouted. "Okay, fine, how 'bout if we take turns? You can have Soundwave first, and then me!"
"Proposition: not a solution..."
"FRAG NO! TAKE YOUR CRAZY-AFT LOVER AND LEAVE MY ROOM!," Tracks yelled, turning on Soundwave.
"Demand: acknowledged. Tracks: come."
"Awww... but I really wanted us to get to, umm, know each other all a little better. Are you sure you don't even want to join in on some foreplay?"
"LEAVE!"
"Well... honestly," the second Tracks huffed. "In either case," he turned to face the camera around Soundwave, winking at it. "Our modest little Tracks here," he paused to pull the other corvette down, winding his arms around his neck and kissing him again before the other could stop him. "Is aching for a certain Decepticon, with a red visor and a thick spike to come and frag us 'til he can't tell up from down. Don't keep us waiting!"
Soundwave turned at the odd gesture, finally looking behind him. "Inquiry: Is that a camera?"
"Uh..."
"O-oh for the love of... i-is that on l-live feed...?" The original Tracks blushed again, deeply, wings trembling behind him in horror. Suddenly, the connection cut, leaving the control room in flickering shades of grey light.
The Decepticons, stunned, could only shutter their optics at the vid screen stupidly.
The silence was only broken when...
"I've got a thick spike!," Blitzwing declared, lifting his hand like a sparkling at the Academy.
Astrotrain immediately smacked him upside the helm.
xxXxXxx
"Goodbye, my loves! It was fun meeting you all," Tracks stood upon the platform, waving and blowing kisses excessively. The Autobots standing below mostly grimaced, done with the corvette's melodrama. "I'll certainly have a lot of stories to tell the 'bots when I get back home!"
Another kiss blown.
"Just step up to the slagging portal, already!," Wheeljack yelled from the controls.
Tracks scowled, snorting in miff as he complied to the engineer's demand. Soundwave silently followed, eager to finally be getting home, though he didn't show it. The Autobots too, were mostly glad to see the pair about to leave.
"You know...," Silverbolt mused softly to his team, "I would have liked to get to know them a little more. This Tracks and Soundwave sure seem like interesting characters."
"Get to know them more?! Are you crazy?," Slingshot hissed back. "That vain, little braggart of a decal had the nerve to sit there and call us abominations to the Autobot cause. When he was FIRST INTRODUCING HIMSELF! I'm glad to see them go! Otherwise, I'd be showing them the door -with my fists!"
"Yes, uh, well...," the Aerialbot leader mumbled back weakly. "I suppose you're right..."
"Holy frag... the Decepticon had more manners than him!"
Jazz, passing by on his way to the front of the crowd, put a finger to his lip components, telling the flyers to zip it. They did so, mostly, not wanting to upset the saboteur. "See ya, Tracks! Soundwave!," Jazz shouted cheerfully. "Safe trip home! Ya mechs should come on back for a visit!"
"Oh," Tracks smiled, as the machine whirled to life, blue light crackling across the ring of metal before them. "I'd definitely love to come see you again. We can sit down, have a cube and trade stories!"
He dutifully ignored the looks of horror that swept across the room at such a thought. The humming of the portal increased, as electricity began to crackle loudly. Soundwave, assuming things were almost ready, took Tracks' servo; holding it tightly. The corvette turned to the Decepticon, smiling softly, as he stepped closer to the communications officer, gripping his servo back tightly.
"Frequencies are matched! Read-out stats show that the connection has been made!," Perceptor shouted over the rising gale.
"On the count of five," Wheeljack yelled. "One... two... three... four... FIVE!"
Light flashed, blinding all the mechs present, as Tracks and Soundwave stepped through the portal; with a choking, cough, the light faded. Smoke whirled between 'bots' pedes, the air filled with the creaking and groan of the machine as it began to power down.
"Finally!," Wheeljack groaned. "They're gone! No more weirdos from another dimension!"
"Uh... Wheeljack...," Perceptor started quietly.
"W-where are we?," a voice coughed. "Sentinel? Ratchet?"
"S-sir, Ratchet not here..."
"...but are us being! Where here is ever..."
"...wonderful..."
The smoke finally cleared and the Autobots stared on in unadulterated horror. Before their optics was the strangest batch of 'bots they every did see. A set of younglings, one orange and the other blue, a lanky mech, with no face and a pair of antlers on the side of his helm, and another that looked strangely like Optimus...
Wheeljack, sobbing, slammed his helm into the console.
"...'ere we go again...," Ironhide sighed.
Jazz shouted happily.
xxXxXxx
The scent of acrid smoke filled his olfactory sensors, clogging his intakes and making it impossible to see. Still gripping Soundwave's servo, Tracks tripped to the floor, cursing as he felt something get scratched in the process. Soundwave though, was kind enough to pick him back up, servos wandering along his frame, checking for injuries.
"Inquiry: are you alright?," the Decepticon asked.
The smoke was beginning to finally clear. "I...," Tracks coughed, grimacing, "I-i think so... Slaggit... Wheeljack and his fragging inventions. Can't he design something that doesn't end with smoke and scratches for once?! I mean, just look at me!"
The corvette straightened up, looking at his chassis in disgust. "I'm just filthy now! Urgh, this is going to take forever to get off!"
Soundwave said nothing, pulling a spare rag out of subspace and wiping gently at Tracks' cheek arches. "Status: not that bad. Problem easily solved."
"Hmmm... well, in either case, let's hurry on back to our quarters. I need a shower, pronto! I don't even care if Megatron wants to see us. He can wait until I'm presentable again."
The Autobot went to stride forward, when he suddenly noticed that they weren't on the Nemesis. In fact, though the colour was somewhat the same, the entire area was... off. Confused, he looked about himself. The design... it reminded him somewhat of the Elite Guard ship, the Steel Haven. But... certainly this couldn't be the same ship! The room they were in was much too weird!
What screw-loose Autobot had chains and leather straps dangling from the ceiling, with spikes and cuffs permanently welded onto the posts of the berth?
The door swished open behind them, and the pair turned to see who their new guest was.
"Well now...," the stranger purred, red optics sparkling behind the frames perched on his faceplates as he took in the unexpected sight in his room. The second corvette stretched out across the doorway, one servo fingering the barbed whip attached at his hip while a sinister, lustful smirk tugged on his lip components. "What do we have here?"
Tracks gaped, at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say, even when Soundwave quickly shuffled behind him, as if suddenly afraid.
That mech before him, painted in hues of purple and dark red... that couldn't possibly be him!
"Fragging Wheeljack!"
C.M.D: And, yes, they dropped into TFA Shattered Glass 'verse. How fortunate for them! Well, that's all folks~ Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment