Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Aerialbots and Combaticons- Kittycons and Autodogs

So, inbetween working on commissions and getting ready for update period this month (it's the 15th people!) I've been doing some doodles. Not really productive ones.... but the art bunnies are nibbling, and munching, and spawning....

Anyways, here's a bunch of pairings/characters, all of which are going to be featured in my new fic coming out this month: Ears And Tails.
A sort of collection of various stories and whatnot that just couldn't fit into the main kittycon/autodog fic, 'With Perfect Abandonment'.

Warning: NC-17, shotacon, mech/mech slash, Mpreg and robots with animal features wearing clothes



For anyone curious to know whose featured above here, we've got:
The combaticons (designs taken from Krekka01 on DA, with some modifications)
The aerialbots (designs courtesy of Farfie-Kins on DA)
and some of the blessed offspring that follows;
The stunticons~






If anyone should ask, the pairings I ship (though not all included in the above images) are:
Trailbreaker x Silverbolt
Onslaught x Skydive
Air Raid x Slingshot
Vortex x Fireflight
Blast Off x Cosmos
Lockdown x Swindle (in TFA verse only. I usually ship Swindle x First Aid, otherwise)
....I have not yet thought up a partner to go along with Brawl. Any suggestions are welcome~


I do expect more of these doodles.... if only because it's my nature to go crazy with the doodles sometimes -___-;

No comments:

Post a Comment