Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

TFA Tracks Dump

You know..... One day, it just kind of hit me: I haven't drawn any smut for my Transformers!!

Okay, okay.... there's a few Ratchet/jettwins pictures. But not that many at all, considering the number of pairings I ship! And just like that, I thought, 'I've got to rectify this!!' So, I sat down, and well, here's some of the results~

(Pictures under the cut)
Warning: Slash, sticky, Mech/Mech, Crossdressing, NC-17ish





Yeah..... this first bunch here is all Soundwave/Tracks stuff. Actually, most of the smut in my sketchbook right now is of those two. Ah, well, as "my" pairing (apparently I've made this couple really popular. Say what?!) I think it's only right that I give them some more loving~
Tracks is enjoying himself at least <3
Coloured quickly because I couldn't wait to share.


P.S: that first picture up there of Tracks without his glasses is not a mistake. I indeed intended for him to have no glasses in that picture.

More to be forthcoming, umm, whenever~

No comments:

Post a Comment