Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Monday, 5 September 2011

Yodana's Request

So..... this is the last and final request of August. Whoo.....

It took me a looooong time to do, and I'm sad to say that I've made some errors all the same >_____< Apparently, I was having a really bad day when it came to inking.... I fixed up as much as I could on the computer, but there are still some parts that are..... blegh! Still, there are other parts I love.... like that panel with the spark.

Yeah..... I'm having a little bit of fun playing around with my new and first ever tablet~

Pictures under the Cut~
















Right so, I hope you like them Yodana!!


P.S: That's supposed to be a written out version of a Southern accent. Or at least, my perception of it. I hope it's not too far off  >______<
P.P.S: Reads from Right to Left. My apologies if that's confusing to anyone.... it's a remnant from my Anime days.

No comments:

Post a Comment