I thought, to make it easier on myself and others, that I would post up some sketch previews of some of my requests here. For all requesters who notice their name, I would be grateful if you could tell me whether or not you like the look of your picture thus far, so I can get started on inking and colouring this week. Either leave a message here (with your DA name as well, so I know who you are) or, if it's easier, just go to my DA account and leave me a comment there.
I apologize for the mess: not all my sketches come out neatly before the inking stage.....
I apologize for the mess: not all my sketches come out neatly before the inking stage.....
PIKASEEL
![]() |
| Option 1 |
![]() |
| Option 2 |
![]() |
| Option 3 |
*Ignore the curvyness of them....I do it only as means to map their positions. I'll make sure they're in true G1 style before I go to ink*
DRAGONJG
MYTHCRAZE776
RUBYXRAVEN
RADIMUS-PRIME
VAEGA-TURLIM
![]() |
| This is concept sketch of you as a femmebot -animated style, based off the image you sent me. If you don't like it, I'll try my best to do another one. |
![]() |
| Option 1 -Megatron lying defeated |
![]() |
| Option 2- Megatron falling in defeat |
20BUMBLEBEE

PSYCHOTICA92











No comments:
Post a Comment