Welcome one and all, curious searchers!

Friday, 1 April 2011

Autodog Rodimus Prime

Warning: Giant Robots with animal features, Mech/Mech  Slash, NC-17ish

I really should be in bed.... but.....


Anyways, here is a sketch straight out of my notepad, quickly colour-washed in photoshop. Having maybe just a little too much fun with this.... -_______-"



Rodimus Prime is totally a uke. And apparently a bit of a whore in TF Fandom.

I'll draw a picture for anyone who can guess who his partner is :D

8 comments:

  1. is it blackout o.o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! ^w^

    Would you like a pic as your reward~? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes please! maybe a Master!shockwave, playing with petpuppy!bumblebee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol sure thing~
    Now..... What kind of playing are we talking about? Playing, or.... "playing"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "playing" >3

    i love practically any pairing that has bee, optimus or starscream as the uke....though i got a fetish for infernoxredalert (G1 style where red is a male), and the lambo twins sunstreaker and sideswipe humping ratchet ^-^

    buuuuut lately ive found it hard to find a good shockwave bee pic or fic o.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand what you mean. (G1 InfernoxRedAlert 4eva, btw!!!1)

    I'll get started on your reward right away~

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay ! *sits infront of her screen with snacks to wait*

    ReplyDelete